Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fabulously Fresh™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

For all machines including H.E. see more...

Leeann R.
This product is affordable and can is frequently on sale at the stores I shop at. It works great and is tough on stains. I have two large shedding dogs and it cleans up their blankets and bedding so problem!
joy m.
love how my clothes smell after laundry and how clean they come out. also, i found that i do not need a lot to use for my loads so my jug usually lasts me longer than the number of loads it says in the bottle. I also usually get them when they are on sale so it's always a great buy.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
It is nothing super fantastic about the product. It gets the job done. My clothes are clean without the quality of the clothing being diminished. The scent was okay but it was not something that was overpowering. I think to get a quality clean it is best to abide by the standards within the measuring cup.
Princess Mary W.
Pyrex is a great smelling laundry soap at an affordable price, found at most stores and really gets your clothes clean. The fragrance last long after the clothes are dried and put away
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
I love this scent! Although this detergent is usually cheaper, it really does the job still! this detergent is light and easy to use on clothes. It removed all of my stains and left my clothes smelling clean.
lenn j.
I love purex! It's one of the detergent I use to wash my scrubs and my boyfriend's scrubs. It helps our clothes clean amd fresh. the smell is very mild. It's not as strong as the other detergents.
Erin P.
London, ON
I always lean towards this brand of laundry soap before anything else, and unless this is priced up or something else is on sale it's always purex! A little goes a long way with washing your clothes and they come out smelling good and really clean!
Mim G.
E Saint Louis, IL
I have used this product many time. It is usually very affordable in the size that I purchase. I like that this products has many different fragrances.
Jennie B.
Ottawa
This laundry soap smells amazing, and leaves clothes smelling fresh for a very long time. I dont need to much either. Love this product!
Binta N.
Another one of my favorite detergents. Always leaves a lasting scent. Gentle on the clothing along with the skin. I quite enjoy this one.