Purex® Crystals ScentSplash™ Fresh Lavender Blossom® Liquid In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 fl. oz. Bottle

BY PUREX #68 in Laundry Bleach

Safe for all loads including towels, activewear, & children's sleepwear. see more...

Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
There’s other brands I prefer but they are pretty great honestly. Love that sometimes I don’t even use dryer sheets because this is just as effective. They run around the same price. I do recommend this product
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
The lavender scent is my favorite. I love the way my clothes smell coming out of the wash. They stay fresh for even a few weeks after. They are surprisingly affordable and I would definitely recommend anyone to use them. I use them for my sheets all the time.
Ronisha S.
I give this one 4 stars. I do like how it smells but it doesn't last as long however it does give your clothing a good smell but not for long. The price is typically reasonable and can be bought at any grocery store or pharmacy.
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love this product and love the laundry smells so good and so fresh for such a long period of time. It's easy to use even my children can use it. I would love to try many different smells of this product .
Latasha M.
Batesville, AR
Absolutely love this product! It keeps my clothes smelling good all day! Pyrex is the one brand that doesn't cause me to itch or irritate my skin in any way. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Trish M.
Bartlett, IL
You can't lose with any of these scents! They always smell fantastic and, sometimes I put enough in a load so that it acts as a perfume and cuts out about five minutes from my everyday routine.
Nikki Y.
The product itself I highly recommend I just do not recommend this scent. I love the blue bottle though. It lasts a long time and makes the whole house smell good. I love the price too!
Kyra F.
Hummelstown, PA
I absolutely love this scent!! It doesn't last as long as I would like, but I still love the product. I would easily give 5 stars if the scent lasted a bit longer.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I use this in my laundry from time to time when I feel like my clothes or towels just don't smell good anymore. It smells so good!
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Love the scent of this and how long lasting it is! I'll get laundry out of my drawers and it'll still smell amazing weeks later.