Purex Crystals ScentSplash Fresh Spring Waters Liquid In-Wash Fragrance Booster - 18 fl. oz. uploaded by Nivea R.

BY PUREX

ScentSplash Fresh Spring Waters Scent Wade into cool, enchanting waters and give your laundry an incredible just-washed freshness that lasts for months. Works great in combination with your Liquid Fabric Softener! Contains refreshing scent beads that release subtle bursts of freshness with every wearing. Safe for all loads, including towels, activewear, & children's sleepwear. For Regular and HE Washers. see more...

Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
Purex Crystals ScentSplash Fresh Spring Waters Liquid In-Wash Fragrance Booster - 18 fl. oz. I received this item for free for my honest review. When I first used this honesty I did not so or smell a difference. I tried it again sweaty gym clothing, funky socks I found it and used it in the each and in the dryer. First off from the wash the clothes were noseworthy smelled so clean and fresh when put in the dryer even better. I totally recommend it
Jazmin P.
Love to add these crystals when doing laundry is easy to add and love the smell it leaves in the clothes is not too strong or overpowering. Is affordable and it comes in a nice packaging. Is one I love to use since the crystals are much smaller in size
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
These boosters add an amazing smell to my clothes. I can definitely tell the difference from using them and not using them. They are adorable and last a long time. I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie A.
This is the best scent booster I have ever come across. Everything I wash with this in it keeps it's scent until the next wash. If used correctly the scent is just perfect and not over powering at all.  I highly recommend it. You can even safely use it on towel washes.
Bridgette R.
Heidelberg, MS
I'm a believer in purex products. The crystals are no exception. They do just as good if not better job than gain beads do. They leave our clothes smelling great.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
Fresh scent. Makes you sniff your clothes everytime they come out the wash. Most of their scents are fantastic and decently priced for the quantity
kristina k.
Love these! They make my laundry smell so good. I also mix water with them and make a fabric re freshener spray! Very useful and effective!!
loren h.
swansea , SC
For the price it smells really awesome and it works more like a fabric softener as well and leaves your clothes very soft and smells great
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Purex is the only brand I can use that my family doesn't break out over. My husband and kids always end up with rashes otherwise.
Samantha S.
Amazing smell! Lasts for weeks! Much better price than any other brand! Would much rather use this than the expensive brands.