Purex® Crystals Scent Splash™ Fresh Spring Waters® In-Wash Fragrance Booster 2 ct Pack

BY PUREX #63 in Laundry Scent Booster

Wade into cool, enchanting waters and give your laundry an incredible just-washed freshness that lasts for months. see more...

Charlotte G.
I love these Purex crystals in-wash fragrance boosters. They make my laundry smell wonderful after washing and drying. So far, I haven't been disappointed while using these, they are quite affordable and I have recommended them to friends and family. I continuously purchase and use them.
Jade M.
I love these crystals, they are a bit pricey but are defiantly worth it because they make your clothes smell like heaven. There so nice and I defiantly recommend to people who love there clothes smelling amazing.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Love these for towels and sheets, they leave them smelling good for several days after washing and putting into use, way better than regular fabric softener.
Jill D.
I love scent boosters. I'm a nurse and have a lot of scrubs. I don't wear the same ones for a couple weeks at a time. These boosters make them smell great!
sandy m.
This product is amazing. I love the way my clothes smell for weeks after a wash. I put my clothes on and they smell like I just washed them
Karen B.
I love when I pull my clothes out of my dresser and they smell fresh. Then I walk around all day smelling great and in a good mood
Bobbi W.
These are great to use it's not messy and you don't have to really worry measuring is easy and makes our clothes smell amazing
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
They give your clothes a boost for those real Stinky work or sports clothes helps give it that extra clean and fresh smell
Brooke K.
Pineville, KY
Purex crystals are my go-to scent boosters! I love these. No matter the scent, it is fantastic and lasts forever!
JOANN N.
My kids enjoy the scent especially on their gym clothes and uniforms not to strong just a nice light fresh scent