Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesPurex
Purex Crystals Lavender Blossom In-Wash Fragrance Booster

Purex® Crystals Lavender Blossom In-Wash Fragrance Booster

by Purex

Purex® Crystals infuses your clothes with an extraordinary freshness that puts the finishing touch on your laundry and makes everyday a little more rewarding. With the exciting variety of fragrances Purex® Crystals offers, it’s easy to find a fragrance to match every laundry occasion. Whether it’s a relaxing freshness for your sheets or a more stimulating scent for you and your family’s activewear, Purex® Crystals has you covered.

Purex® Crystals is an in-wash fragrance booster, which provides freshness that lasts for weeks. Use a little or a lot, directly in the laundry! Safe for all loads including towels, activewear, and children’s sleepwear.

Wander through colorful, sun-lit fields of lavender and give your laundry long-lasting, just-washed freshness.

SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SILICATE, FRAGRANCE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIQUITINT BLUE HP, LIQUITINT RED ST, 3-METHYL-4-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-2-CYCLOHEXENE-1-YL)-3-BUTEN-2-ONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, COUMARIN, D-LIMONENE, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL

Caution:
Do not put in liquid softener dispenser. Irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex® Crystals Lavender Blossom In-Wash Fragrance Booster!
How would you rate this product?
Maia K.
Bornheim, Nordrhein
I've used this detergent for years and it is just as good as the expensive brands! Two kids who played recreational and select soccer as well as high school soccer and this detergent has always done a great job keeping their uniforms clean and smelling great!
Lynette  V.
Hillsboro, TX
Love the extra fragrance these tiny pellets give to your clothes. I feel like adding these just helps the clothes ensure theyre extra clean and scentsy. Always an item I have in my laundry room.
Karla F.
I really liked the aroma of this product, which is 2 in 1 in terms of cleaning. It really is a plus for clothes but I used it more in my bedding and I loved the result very much.
Yessica D.
New Castle, DE
This spary makes my sheets smell very good of lavender which is my favorite smell !!! After making my bed with clean sheets I apply it and its smell is wonderful! Very good prices! The recommendation is total!
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
I absolutely love these crystals! My boyfriend works out doors so his clothes come home smelling awful, but throw these bad boys in the washer with his clothes and boom! they smell great again. They are very affordable and last for quite a few loads. I would deff recommend this product.
Thelma M.
I am in love with this in wash fragrance booster. I bought it recently and just tried it. It had my clothes smelling better than ever.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I absolutely love the scent of these. If you're in the market for scent beads, I highly recommend these. I, however, will Not be repurchasing because I'm reducing my plastic intake and these are packaged in plastic.
Kayla H.
LaPorte, IN
Oh my goodness! I could not imagine doing my laundry without putting these amazing smelling crystals in with my clothes! It's very affordable and smells great!
Melissa S.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is my favorite scent booster when I'm washing my sheets, bedding, towels, and even pajamas or relax type clothes. Lavender is great for a calming aromatherapy. It's quite easy to find great deals on Purex as well.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I am in love with this in-wash fragrance booster! It works in my he machine, smells amazing and is so easy to use! My towels smell fresh for weeks!! It adds that extra sniff-tastic scent to my laundry that regular detergents can't do alone! I can't wait to try another scent!!

Looking for your answer?