Purex Crystals Laundry Enhancer

by Purex

#11 in Fabric Starch

Enhances Fabrics with Long Lasting Freshness Fresh Spring Waters: A sensation of clean blue skies and spring breezes with line-dried fresh notes and clean florals. Add directly with laundry detergent. Safe for all machines HE compatible. 92% natural. Introducing an entirely new way to freshen your laundry. Purex Crystals are 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash, so they spend more time.  Add Purex Crystals at the start of the wash cycle with detergent—no need to wait for the rinse cycle.

Does this product stain clothes of certain fabrics like others I’ve used before?
Want to buy it, but does this product doesn't give any skin reaction?
Not impressed with this sent. Do the others smell better and how long did your sent last?
Start your review of Purex Crystals Laundry Enhancer!
Product Highlights
I use about a 1/4 of a cap full most times and really my clothes smell pretty much the same :/ it smells pretty good in the bottle though!in reviews
Purex anything is the only detergent, fabric softener or laundry anything that does not cause me to break out in a rash.in reviews
It always leave my clothes smelling amazing and the scent lasts so long.in reviews
I LOVE the way these leave my clothes smelling after a wash. Pay attention to the directions though because too much can be overpowering.in reviews
...come out smelling fresher and my clothes feel softer...The scent lasts a long time! in reviews
Dezeray  A.
Billings, MT
You can smell this enhancer from a mile away. It’s such a clean and crisp feeling. Almost like taking a morning shower. I do wish it were more affordable, that is one reason it is self only used around my house, not much product but pretty speedy. It is worth it when we can afford it.
Kristi R.
I use this product in my homemade laundry detergent. My recipe: 3cups Arm & hammer washing soda (yellow box) 3cups baking soda 3cups Borax 1 Zote bar (shaved) 1cup crystals. My laundry is so clean and smells fresh for weeks in the closet. This is by far, my favorite ingredient in my detergent.
Mina  M.
Don't Waste Your Money On This. I Used a lot every time on clothes, towels and whites until the bottle was empty. When I took it out of the wash I could smell it, but after putting it in the dryer the smell was very faint and it sure didn't "Last" for weeks at a time.
Angela  L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this product on sale a while ago and decided to try it. I have tried everything to get rid of the stench in my hubby’s exercise clothes and there is always a lingering odor in there after washing and drying. Throwing a capful of these beads into the wash does help. My next step is just throwing them out! 👃🤮
Jennie H.
Dunlap, TN
This is a great product I LOVE my Purex enhancer. I love the smell it leaves in my clothes. Nice fresh clean scent !!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite smells. I love them in the laundry. But also put them in a spray bottle and spray my unwashable fabric laundry basket. I also use it on the curtains when I don't wanna take them all down to wash them. It freshens them up a lot.
Launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is for the very tough job to get some right now it makes her clean clothes look even
Kelsey L.
Tyner, NC
I love these purex crystals. They smell so good and leave your clothes smelling awesome. I have tried other brands but none last as long as purex crystals. They are fairly priced too, you can even catch them on sale and use coupons for extra discounts.
Hannah H.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is my favorite of the Purex Crystals! It's smells amazing and the scent really lasts on your clothes.
Dana T.
Kennesaw, Ga
These have become a must have in my house. They are super easy to use, and they make my clothes smell amazing for a long time. My son's teacher always comments on how great my kid's clothes smell. I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...