BY PUREX #22 in Laundry Scent Booster

Purex® Fresh Spring Waters Crystals In-Wash Fragrance Booster.

Freshness that lasts for weeks. see more...

Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Amazing scent leaves my clothes smelling good for hours. I use this on my blankets very happy with these If you love have your clothes smelling fresh then this is what you need. I will definitely buy this again
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purex Crystals In-Wash Fragrance Booster Fresh Spring Waters With a hubby working out daily, Purex Crystals blew me away! If you want fresh smell that lasts for months or if you wash clothes and nothing deoderizes sweat, these $7-8 easy use product is worth it. Your nose will thank you!
Anna N.
I love that this is so cheap but smells so good! I do wish that the scent was stronger and that they made my clothes smell better like downy and gain which is the catch for being cheaper. One time I used this and none of the beads dissolved but I think that was because I put too much and didn’t have the right heat setting. I would recommend and repurchase
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Definitely use these a lot. There's different scents but I'm not picky they're affordable and leave your clothes smelling good as new for a very long time. I'm not mad at it it does the job so well! Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for something to make their clothes smell great for a long time love it
Lynn B.
I’m not really fond of scented products. This is added to your wash for scent. It is a scent booster and nothing more. This could be good to add to items you’re going to store in bags or closets. It was a reduced price, so I decided to try it. The scent was a bit strong. It isn’t something that I’d buy again.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This is the most amazing product my husband has ever introduced me to. After 6 months of a winter shirt been sitting on my closet I took it out to wear it and it smelled like I had just washed it using these crystals. They are THE BEST IN THE MARKET. I definitely recommend them.
Julie G.
I've used various scent boosters in my laundry for years, and this one has been the one I've most often purchased. It does add a fresh, clean scent to my laundry--one that lasts fairly long, although not quite as long as the Downy laundry boosters. The price is also a big part of the reason I purchase it; it's often on sale and I can get "stock up" amounts at Walgreens and CVS.
Sheily A.
Follansbee, WV
I will begin by saying that I NEED this in my laundry routine. I can't live without it! It definitely tly boost the fresh and clean smell of my clothes every single time. I even get compliments on how great my towels and sheets smell, all thanks to this amazing crystals.
Angel F.
Me and my family just LOVE the smell of Purex products, it's the only detergent we use, I haven't seen them buy any other brand in years! Sometimes they buy the extra big one just to stop buying for a while
Pamela A.
This has a fresh scent that leaves my clothes smelling good for longer. I throw it in with every wash. It's affordable and easy to use. It's effective. I recommend it to anyone. I always buy it and will continue to buy it and use it for every wash.
Ashley B.
Warrior Run, PA
How much are you supposed to use for a small load??
Stacie W.
I use the cap. maybe 1/2 full for a small load and full for medium to a full load.

back