BY PUREX #57 in Laundry Scent Booster

Purex® Fresh Spring Waters Crystals In-Wash Fragrance Booster.

Freshness that lasts for weeks. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purex Crystals In-Wash Fragrance Booster Fresh Spring Waters With a hubby working out daily, Purex Crystals blew me away! If you want fresh smell that lasts for months or if you wash clothes and nothing deoderizes sweat, these $7-8 easy use product is worth it. Your nose will thank you!
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This is the most amazing product my husband has ever introduced me to. After 6 months of a winter shirt been sitting on my closet I took it out to wear it and it smelled like I had just washed it using these crystals. They are THE BEST IN THE MARKET. I definitely recommend them.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love the smell. It doesn’t take much to make your clothes smell good. Price is pretty decent as well Purex Crystals In-Wash Fragrance Booster Fresh Spring Waters
Pa Kou X.
I got this on sale probably when it was just first launched.  It smells GREAT and does the job.  However, I do not like the lid that somes with it.  I wish it did not come off so easily.  When you're doing laundry and carry a heavy load, the last thing you want to do is go look for the lid that popped off.  My solution: throw the lid away.  The spout is able to close on its own without the lid so that's a plus.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Definitely use these a lot. There's different scents but I'm not picky they're affordable and leave your clothes smelling good as new for a very long time. I'm not mad at it it does the job so well! Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for something to make their clothes smell great for a long time love it
Julie G.
I've used various scent boosters in my laundry for years, and this one has been the one I've most often purchased. It does add a fresh, clean scent to my laundry--one that lasts fairly long, although not quite as long as the Downy laundry boosters. The price is also a big part of the reason I purchase it; it's often on sale and I can get "stock up" amounts at Walgreens and CVS.
Sheily A.
Follansbee, WV
I will begin by saying that I NEED this in my laundry routine. I can't live without it! It definitely tly boost the fresh and clean smell of my clothes every single time. I even get compliments on how great my towels and sheets smell, all thanks to this amazing crystals.
Angel F.
Me and my family just LOVE the smell of Purex products, it's the only detergent we use, I haven't seen them buy any other brand in years! Sometimes they buy the extra big one just to stop buying for a while
Pamela A.
This has a fresh scent that leaves my clothes smelling good for longer. I throw it in with every wash. It's affordable and easy to use. It's effective. I recommend it to anyone. I always buy it and will continue to buy it and use it for every wash.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great, very effective product! I cannot do a load of laundry without it. I feel as if my clothes do not smell as good, fresh and clean without using the scent crystals. I highly recommend this stuff and the price is very reasonable for it as well.
Ashley B.
Warrior Run, PA
How much are you supposed to use for a small load??
Stacie W.
I use the cap. maybe 1/2 full for a small load and full for medium to a full load.