BY PUREX

Purex® Crystals is an in-wash fragrance booster, which provides freshness that lasts for weeks. Use a little or a lot, directly in the laundry! Safe for all loads including towels, activewear, and children’s sleepwear.

Wade into cool, enchanting waters and give your laundry long-lasting, just-washed freshness.

Ingredients
SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SILICATE, FRAGRANCE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIQUITINT BLUE HP, LILIAL, EUGENOL

Caution
Do not put in liquid softener dispenser. Irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.

Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purex® Crystals Fresh Spring Waters In-Wash Fragrance Booster With a hubby working out daily, Purex Crystals blew me away! If you want fresh smell that lasts for months or if you wash clothes and nothing deoderizes sweat, these $7-8 easy use product is worth it. Your nose will thank you!
Anna N.
I love that this is so cheap but smells so good! I do wish that the scent was stronger and that they made my clothes smell better like downy and gain which is the catch for being cheaper. One time I used this and none of the beads dissolved but I think that was because I put too much and didn’t have the right heat setting. I would recommend and repurchase
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Review for: Purex® Crystals™ Fresh Spring Waters® In-Wash Fragrance Booster 15.5 oz. Bottle more...
Purex crystals in wash fragrance booster Fresh Spring waters makes my close smell good and gives them a long time of smelling fresh. It is safe for all loads including towels and active where you could use a little or a lot directly in the laundry
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Purex® Crystals Fresh Spring Waters® In-Wash Fragrance Booster 2-18 oz. Bottles more...
Purex Ultra Fabric SoftenerPurex Natural Elements Laundry DetergentPurex Crystals Aromatherapy Well BeingPurex Crystals Aromatherapy SerenityPurex Crystals Laundry EnhancerPurex® Crystals Lavender Blossom In-Wash Fragrance Booster or a little while I was using purex liquid laundry detergent, I will say the smell doesn't last as long as I would like, the clothes do not feel as fresh. However, the scent boosters do work great. I guess if you buy the detergent you need to add the boosters to the grocery list as well. They have a variety of scents, highly recommended.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Definitely use these a lot. There's different scents but I'm not picky they're affordable and leave your clothes smelling good as new for a very long time. I'm not mad at it it does the job so well! Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for something to make their clothes smell great for a long time love it
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I’m not really fond of scented products. This is added to your wash for scent. It is a scent booster and nothing more. This could be good to add to items you’re going to store in bags or closets. It was a reduced price, so I decided to try it. The scent was a bit strong. It isn’t something that I’d buy again.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Amazing scent leaves my clothes smelling good for hours. I use this on my blankets very happy with these If you love have your clothes smelling fresh then this is what you need. I will definitely buy this again
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This is the most amazing product my husband has ever introduced me to. After 6 months of a winter shirt been sitting on my closet I took it out to wear it and it smelled like I had just washed it using these crystals. They are THE BEST IN THE MARKET. I definitely recommend them.
Julie G.
I've used various scent boosters in my laundry for years, and this one has been the one I've most often purchased. It does add a fresh, clean scent to my laundry--one that lasts fairly long, although not quite as long as the Downy laundry boosters. The price is also a big part of the reason I purchase it; it's often on sale and I can get "stock up" amounts at Walgreens and CVS.
Sheily A.
Elk Grove, CA
I will begin by saying that I NEED this in my laundry routine. I can't live without it! It definitely tly boost the fresh and clean smell of my clothes every single time. I even get compliments on how great my towels and sheets smell, all thanks to this amazing crystals.
Ashley B.
Warrior Run, PA
How much are you supposed to use for a small load??
Lisa M.
Patterson
Where can I buy this LOQUID!? The crystals aren’t the same as the liquid!!!
Stacie W.
I use the cap. maybe 1/2 full for a small load and full for medium to a full load.