BY PUREX #98 in Laundry Scent Booster

Fresh Mountain Breeze™Freshen your wardrobe with the crisp air of Fresh Mountain Breeze™ to brighten your everyday. see more...

raliyn g.
Youngstown, OH
I love Purex scent crystals! my fiancee works in factories and gets real dirty. this gets the scent out so well. this is a great scent booster and it's a good price.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg smells so good. Really makes whole house smell great and the clothes as well. Only a little is needed to do a good job.
Shany R.
Tampa , FL
These crystals are like magic when it comes to clothes that are very stinky .. helps make the clothes smell like heaven
Eva C.
Always leaves my laundry smelling fresh. Easy to use. I use this product often. The price is not too bad either.
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
Super fresh for your house. I realy like it, good brand. Every body should try its, i like every single one
member-5fa87a047
Butler, GA
I use these booster crystals a lot and love the scent that they leave. Very affordable and effective
Margarita T.
Love the smell when ur clothes finally is washed and dried I like using different scents
Melissa S.
London, ON
Before I had to be mindful of the detergent I was using, I love adding these to my wash. T boosted the scent of my clothes and my guests would always comment on my towels and how FRESH they smelled! It's too bad that I have a boyfriend with sensitivities or else I would still be re purchasing to this day
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
I received a sample of the fragrance boosters at Costco a while back. I loved the smell, I actually only needed to use half of the suggested amount, which made the product last even longer which is  BIG PLUS for me!