BY PUREX #98 in Laundry Scent Booster

Fresh Mountain Breeze™Freshen your wardrobe with the crisp air of Fresh Mountain Breeze™ to brighten your everyday. see more...

Megan D.
Nashville
I LOVE this product and will NEVER do laundry again without it!!! It keeps our clothes and towels fresh for days/weeks! I also love how the way that the whole house smells fresh & clean when I'm doing laundry as well, it just permiates through the air. It makes our clothes very soft as well as smell good! I love climbing into bed at night and snuggling into my fresh smelling sheets, even days after I have washed them and the comforter!! This product is a MUST and MUCH cheaper then the Downy version, which I have tried and this works just as well!!!
Jessica W.
Fort Smith, AR
i loove this product! They make my laundry smell so good! I have even used them in my wax warmers to make the house smell great! I recommend this product to others! I will purchase the item again. The price is great compared to other brands that charge a lot more for this product. I am a new mom on a budget!
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Love these Purex Crystals! This is my favorite scent! We have indoor fur babies and use these when we wash their bath towels and for our pig covers. The pig and dogs have their own blankets and towels so they are spoiled! I love how they make even their stuff smell clean and fresh!!
Shanice A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love this product , everlasting smell left on clothes 😘 Doesn't leave strong smell , it's light but smells awesome. My only flaw with this product was that there wasn't enough in the bottle , should come in a bigger jug , it's not expensive .affordable
Nathalie G.
manchester, NH
Sometimes the clothes need a little extra boost in the washer and that is where the stuff comes then it makes your stuff smell great for days LOL but it's not overly expensive and it absolutely does work to me it was worth every penny.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love using these instead of the liquid because I can add it to my water and don't have to worry about it getting all out of the clothes during the rinse cycle. Also, a little goes a long way and your clothes smell fabulous
Jennifer R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love this product. Add it to the beginning of the wash and then you're good to go. The scent is pretty long lasting. It comes in several different scents and Is pretty affordable when compared to the alternatives.
Melinda T.
This product leaves a wonderful scent on the clothes that isn't to harsh. I was able to use recommended amount. The price isn't bad either for the amount of product. I definitely would recommend this.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I like these a lot, but I dont love them. The scent is almost too fake and cloying. I only use these when I have laundry that REALLY needs a fresh boost. It's an ok product, but not perfect.
Carrie P.
I love the fresh scent that this adds to me laundry! It's especially useful when I wash my dogs beds and towels. Really neutralizes the wet dog smell and adds a nice crisp scent.