Purex® Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze In-Wash Fragrance Booster uploaded by Sarah G.

BY PUREX

Purex® Crystals infuses your clothes with an extraordinary freshness that puts the finishing touch on your laundry and makes everyday a little more rewarding. With the exciting variety of fragrances Purex® Crystals offers, it’s easy to find a fragrance to match every laundry occasion. Whether it’s a relaxing freshness for your sheets or a more stimulating scent for you and your family’s activewear, Purex® Crystals has you covered.

Purex® Crystals is an in-wash fragrance booster, which provides freshness that lasts for weeks. Use a little or a lot, directly in the laundry! Safe for all loads including towels, activewear, and children’s sleepwear.

Capture the exhilarating moment of a crisp, fresh breeze and give your laundry long-lasting, just-washed freshness.

SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SILICATE, FRAGRANCE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIQUITINT BRIGHT YELLOW, LIQUITINT BLUE HP, LILIAL, 3-METHYL-4-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-2-CYCLOHEXENE-1-YL)-3-BUTEN-2-ONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, D-LIMONENE, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE, LINALOOL

Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
I love these things!! I always get coupons for them so i literally have a ton of these. They leave an amazing smell in my laundry room and leave my clothes smelling amazing. They’re also VERY affordable.
Jessica W.
Fort Smith, AR
i loove this product! They make my laundry smell so good! I have even used them in my wax warmers to make the house smell great! I recommend this product to others! I will purchase the item again. The price is great compared to other brands that charge a lot more for this product. I am a new mom on a budget!
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Love these Purex Crystals! This is my favorite scent! We have indoor fur babies and use these when we wash their bath towels and for our pig covers. The pig and dogs have their own blankets and towels so they are spoiled! I love how they make even their stuff smell clean and fresh!!
Shanice A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love this product , everlasting smell left on clothes 😘 Doesn't leave strong smell , it's light but smells awesome. My only flaw with this product was that there wasn't enough in the bottle , should come in a bigger jug , it's not expensive .affordable
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Sometimes the clothes need a little extra boost in the washer and that is where the stuff comes then it makes your stuff smell great for days LOL but it's not overly expensive and it absolutely does work to me it was worth every penny.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I love using these instead of the liquid because I can add it to my water and don't have to worry about it getting all out of the clothes during the rinse cycle. Also, a little goes a long way and your clothes smell fabulous
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
I love this product. Add it to the beginning of the wash and then you're good to go. The scent is pretty long lasting. It comes in several different scents and Is pretty affordable when compared to the alternatives.
Ambree D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love! Smells wonderful! Makes your clothing smell fresh! You do have to add quite a bit to get this effect but it's affordable and worth it to have that lasting smell in your clothes! Would def recommend!
Melinda T.
This product leaves a wonderful scent on the clothes that isn't to harsh. I was able to use recommended amount. The price isn't bad either for the amount of product. I definitely would recommend this.
Abigail A.
Austin, TX
The smell of this is amazing, the only down fall is it can be a bit heavy. But between my husbands gym clothes and daughters play clothes this works amazingly to ensure they smell amazing all day