BY PUREX #60 in Laundry Scent Booster

Feel fabulous every day! see more...

Lisette T.
Austin, TX
There Purex Boosters are amazing. The leave my clothes smelling wonderful and they are very easy to use. They are very effective because they do exactly what they say they will do. They are inexpensive and very worth it because my clothes always smell fresh and clean.
Yesica P.
Las vegas
I like this product a lot because it smells really nice and it does what its supposed to which is make your clothes smell good and depends on the store it can be affordable i would buy it again. And recommend it.
Connie H.
Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle use this all the time. My son plays baseball and he has the smelliest clothes. They can walk on there own!
Samantha S.
Longmont, CO
Love this stuff! Smells really good. Not only for laundry but other stuff as well because of the long lasting scent.  They dissolve easily and don't leave anything on clothes but a great  smell. The price is worth all the uses you can come up with and I would keep buying this and try other scents too
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Great for scent boosting. The smell stays in fabrics for at least a week. Towels smell fresh, as I also expected. Worth the buy! Lasts a good while!
heather o.
I wish I could give this 1000 stars! Makes my clothes smell SO good! And the scent lasts a long time! The price point of these is amazing too!!
Erika M.
I ALWAYS buy this purex smelling good sprinkes thing. I always purchase the big one at a cheap price, it helps make my clothes smell fresh.
sonya d.
This smell is so amazing!!!! This is the scent that seems to last the longest on my clothes. I will never do laundry without it again!
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
I use these all the time, even my husband loves to use them. They always make our laundry smell wonderful and the smell last
Ashley D.
Washington
These crystals are my absolute favorite! They are pretty cheap and very effective. They smell so great and last a while too.