BY PUREX #84 in Laundry Scent Booster

Safe for all loads, including towels, activewear, & children's sleepwear. see more...

Buy on kmart
Hanna C.
This has a really good scent, but it doesn't last long at all. Half the time, the scent is gone by the time the clothes are out of the dryer. If they could make it longer lasting, like the bottle claims, I would purchase it more often. But there are better brands that actual last.
Ciara D.
Blue Mounds, WI
I absolutely loved how fresh my clothes were after I washed them with the Purex Crystals! Two weeks later and my clothes still smell amazing! Definetly suggest you try this out! [product:purex-aromatherapy-energy-crystals-in-wash-fragrance-booster-18-oz.-bottle]
Megan M.
The smell doesnt last very long like it does. Its nice after you wash them make your home smell good. I like using it more in a spray bottle with hit water and spraying it around the home to make it smell better.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Purex Crystals are a scent booster that you add straight into your laundry *in addition to* detergent. I love this stuff! The scent is heavenly and floral, and lasts on my clothes throughout a whole day of wear. I love that I can smell fresh even after a long day when I've used the Purex Crystals. The price is excellent, and is much cheaper than Unstoppables, but just as good. A+ product; so glad they started making scent boosters.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
after receiving this product to test out, i was hesitant on using it after i opened the container and smelled how strong it was, especially putting it into the wash, but after cleaning and drying, the smell was toned down and lasted a pretty decent time. i would definitely use this product again.
Melissa R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smells nice. Doesn't work. If you dry you're clothes the smell is gone by the end of cycle. If you air dry clothes it's gone within a day. Tried a little and a lot during several washing over a month. Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle Don't buy, doesn't work at all.
Natalie J.
Dothan
I originally got these Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle when I made a batch of homemade laundry detergent. I loved the scent so much that I started using it on almost every load of laundry.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT
These leave our laundry smelling amazing for quite a long time. We tried other products and ended up having bad reactions or they didn't smell as great as we thought. We buy this product at our nearest Walmart and it isn't expensive.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
Throw some of these in the washer before your clothes, then don’t completely dry the clothes, you’ll be smelling this for literally 2 weeks. So heavenly. Love washing my sheets with these.❤️
Kara V.
Webster, FL
I love these! A must have for whenever I do laundry. All the other different crystals smell great too! I use this with the Purex powder detergent and a small amount of suavitel fabric softener.
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
How long does the scent really last?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite scent?
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
How does this compare to the other brands that have a similar product?