BY PUREX

Purex® Crystals infuses your clothes with an extraordinary freshness that puts the finishing touch on your laundry and makes everyday a little more rewarding. With the exciting variety of fragrances Purex® Crystals offers, it’s easy to find a fragrance to match every laundry occasion. Whether it’s a relaxing freshness for your sheets or a more stimulating scent for you and your family’s activewear, Purex® Crystals has you covered.

Purex® Crystals is an in-wash fragrance booster, which provides freshness that lasts for weeks. Use a little or a lot, directly in the laundry! Safe for all loads including towels, activewear, and children’s sleepwear.

Life is your runway. Showcase your fabulous scents of style® and give your laundry an incredible just-washed freshness that lasts for weeks.

Ingredients SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SILICATE, FRAGRANCE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LILIAL, HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE, LINALOOL

Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 48 oz. Bottle more...
I love these crystals. I have two kids, one who plays sports. Her clothes clothes need a little more help. We all love the way the clothes smell so good for weeks. I put a cap full in every cycle. The scent last a long time.
Charna H.
I use these every time I was bedding to keep things smelling fresh for ever longer than normal and they really get the job done. They put off this fresh floral scent without being over powering or obviously fake like some florals. This also works wonders on my husbands stinky socks lol. For under four dollars you really can't go wrong.
Hanna C.
This has a really good scent, but it doesn't last long at all. Half the time, the scent is gone by the time the clothes are out of the dryer. If they could make it longer lasting, like the bottle claims, I would purchase it more often. But there are better brands that actual last.
Ciara D.
Blue Mounds, WI
I absolutely loved how fresh my clothes were after I washed them with the Purex Crystals! Two weeks later and my clothes still smell amazing! Definetly suggest you try this out! [product:purex-aromatherapy-energy-crystals-in-wash-fragrance-booster-18-oz.-bottle]
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love this stuff. It smells really good. It is really affordable and you don’t have to use very many at a time. They keep my clothes smelling good for a while . I would definitely recommend this to others! Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh In-Wash Fragrance Booster
Samantha M.
Huber heights, OH
I use these in every load. They keep the clothes and bedding smelling fresh longer. It also helps keep all the sports clothing smelling better longer. This is my favorite scent of all of them. I like that they are cheap compared to other scent boosters.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Purex Crystals are a scent booster that you add straight into your laundry *in addition to* detergent. I love this stuff! The scent is heavenly and floral, and lasts on my clothes throughout a whole day of wear. I love that I can smell fresh even after a long day when I've used the Purex Crystals. The price is excellent, and is much cheaper than Unstoppables, but just as good. A+ product; so glad they started making scent boosters.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
after receiving this product to test out, i was hesitant on using it after i opened the container and smelled how strong it was, especially putting it into the wash, but after cleaning and drying, the smell was toned down and lasted a pretty decent time. i would definitely use this product again.
Melissa R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smells nice. Doesn't work. If you dry you're clothes the smell is gone by the end of cycle. If you air dry clothes it's gone within a day. Tried a little and a lot during several washing over a month. Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh In-Wash Fragrance Booster Don't buy, doesn't work at all.
Natalie J.
Dothan
I originally got these Purex® Crystals Fabulously Fresh In-Wash Fragrance Booster when I made a batch of homemade laundry detergent. I loved the scent so much that I started using it on almost every load of laundry.
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
How long does the scent really last?
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
How does this compare to the other brands that have a similar product?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite scent?