BY PUREX

Buy on kmart
Angelique A.
Hands down my favorite thing to add to my wash . This makes my clothes smell so good . I keep coming back to this brand for these laundry crystals. These are so much more affordable that's other brands and it actually makes your clothes smell amazing
Kali K.
York, SC
I like my clothes to stay smelling fresh longer and these really help. They aren't that expensive maybe around $4. And you can get other smells depending on what you like. Plus you can find it online, Walmart, and Target.
Lenka C.
these are a saving grace for soccer moms who have to clean smelly gym clothes and socks! they really improve the smell of any fabrics, and a little goes a long way! I highly recommend trying it if you have trouble removing the smell from dirty clothes!
Ardith B.
I absolutely love the way my laundry smells
When I use this product. It is most definitely worth buying. For anyone whom hasn't used this product
brittany m.
peoria
Pretty good i love any of the Crystals they smell amazing and have such a long lasting sent coconut. Wasn't the best but also wasn't the worst
Danielle N.
Flemingsburg
These leave my husbands clothes smelling so good, and he works in oil and grease from 12-15 shifts at a factory! We always use these!
katie s.
Plano, TX
I love that there is a coconut fragrance! It makes my clothes smell fresh and summer sun kissed and super duper soft. It's awesome.
Ashley A.
Etowah, NC
If your looking for a product to make your clothes smell amazing, then this is what you need! It's simple to use and worth it.
Heatherr N.
Galveston, TX
Love this scent booster leaves my clothes smelling wonderful for a long time not to mention it's easy on your pockets lol
Olivia B.
Rockford, IL
Love the smell, I just wish it lasted a bit longer. Overall it is a good product and the price is great.