BY PUREX #65 in Laundry Scent Booster

Contains essential oils. see more...

Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy Serenity In-Wash Fragrance Booster 24 oz. Bottle
Otimo para deixar macias e aroma e nas roupas, coloco quando estou lavando e costumo por tambem na hora passar roupa, coloco um pouco na agua e vou colocando na roupa e passando, otimo, nao precisa de usar muito..rende muito.
Camille A.
Athens, GA
Love these. First of all the scent is amazing. Im huge on scents and this made my whole entire house smell good. The products defineitely does what it says! Smells great and its at an affordable price. I would recommend this product.
Claire W.
Omaha , NE
I love purex crystals! My clothes come out smelling fresh and clean and the scent lasts. It only takes a small amount to get your whole wardrobe smelling like a bouquet of flowers! Highly recommend to any laundry doers!
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
I like these pretty good they arent my favoritw but if i run the a store that doesnt sell my normal ones these are exactly what i look for . they leave a great smell and never clog my washer like the cheap ones
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
I love adding these crystals to my laundry. They help boost the scent and make my clothes seem much fresher. They don't leave residue or anything else. They are affordable and you don't need too many pet load.
Amazing product I usually applied this after the first wash and omg it leaves my clothes feeling so fresh smells amazing a bit pricey but you can used coupons , I recommend this the bottle is huge so you can get good uses out of it .
Kassie C.
Pasadena , TX
These are great, they smell awesome and are super affordable! They come in handy for those busy days when you accidentally leave your clothes in the washer too long lol.
Holly N.
Altavista, VA
I love the addition scent boost this gives. We have yet to get a scent we didn't enjoy. Not oily and doesn't leave a residue like some can.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
Defiantly one of my all time favorites! I love it! And I'm looking forward to continue to use it. It's really effective and smells good.
Merranda S.
Love love love this product. Its so nice to have my clothes come out smelling wonderful but the best part is the freshness last all day.