Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy Refresh Tahitian Breeze™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle uploaded by Isabell B.Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy Refresh Tahitian Breeze™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle uploaded by Heidi M.

BY PUREX #89 in Laundry Scent Booster

Tahitian Breeze™Escape on a sun kissed breeze to a tropical oasis where exotic flowers blend with essential oils to infuse your laundry with a touch of paradise. see more...

Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved these crystals! They made my clothes smell absolutely fantastic!!!! Plus the scent last for a long time! I would recommend this product to anyone who likes their laundry to smell very strong!!!!
Deisy V.
BOOM!!!!! Hella booom! My clothes be smelling hella good! I don't use those sheets anymore bcuz the smell did not last much. But this stuff here...guuuurllll I love it's a product I keep buying once I finish it!
Judith W.
These smell so great!! I honestly thought it was not going to make a difference in my laundry. Boy, was I wrong these are the best. I am a fan for life. Lol
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
I absolutely love these crystal beads added to my laundry! Gives a great boost of scent and long lasting a little strong so a little goes a long way!
Kim L.
These are a great value! They are cheaper than other brands and work just as well. They smell is great and very easy to use.
Katrina C.
Hartford, IL
Smells good doesnt last very long but works for regular clothes that i was few times a week . Happy with the price .
Barbie C.
We love these! Super amazing product. Definitely always recommend. The smell alone would make you wanna buy them!
Mikah B.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love adding the crystals to my laundry. The smells is amazing and fresh. Also very affordable.
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ON
I used this product as a booster for my clothes it really good and it smells greats it is very effective my clothes smells more fresh even longer. It is very affordable and would recommend it
Hailey D.
CLARKS CORNER, NB
I use this on our towels and bedding and it smells AMAZEBALLS! I'll never go without it again. Smells so fresh!