Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy Refresh Tahitian Breeze™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle uploaded by Isabell B.Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy Refresh Tahitian Breeze™ In-Wash Fragrance Booster 18 oz. Bottle uploaded by Heidi M.

BY PUREX #72 in Laundry Scent Booster

Tahitian Breeze™Escape on a sun kissed breeze to a tropical oasis where exotic flowers blend with essential oils to infuse your laundry with a touch of paradise. see more...

Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Best far my favorite scent booster yet!!!!! I love the summer smell. Keeps my clothes smelling so good! It’s effective right away very affordable and it’s last long. I would recommend it
Robin C.
Lewisville
I love the smell of the clothes after coming out of the dryer when using this product! It lasts for days, it is not too strong but just enough to give it out just clean fresh aroma highly recommend it!
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
This one In particular smells amazing and leaves a scent that lingers for awhile. I love these beads. They’re very cheap and affordable and great on the smell. I have quite a few as a coupon for these.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
These are the greatest, because I use fragrance free detergent I need a little boost. This is perfect for the those extra dirty load of the kids. I can put as little or as much as I want. Be careful though they come out very fast. I wish the opening was a bit smaller so it would last longer.
Morgan W.
Bethany , IL
I love these scent boosters. Our laundry used to
Be so dull until we started using the scent boosters. Now our laundry smells so good & clean. I really enjoy all scents they have to offer and would recommend this product.
Annette P.
MANTECA, CA
my all time favorite seen booster for my laundry they smell so good I am a big scent person i smell everything before I buy or use and this one is the best I have used knock off brands nothing compares to these
Daze V.
BOOM!!!!! Hella booom! My clothes be smelling hella good! I don't use those sheets anymore bcuz the smell did not last much. But this stuff here...guuuurllll I love it's a product I keep buying once I finish it!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved these crystals! They made my clothes smell absolutely fantastic!!!! Plus the scent last for a long time! I would recommend this product to anyone who likes their laundry to smell very strong!!!!
Crystal G.
Mineral
I love these. They make my laundry smell so good. The scent last for weeks while my clothes are in my closet and dresser. I love washing my blankets and bedding with these.
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
I am absolutely in love with these Purex aromatherapy tahitian breeze fragrance booster laundry crystals, my laundry smells fresh and clean for weeks and my clothes stay soft. A definite must have for me.