BY PUREX

Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My boyfriend was adamant about purchasing these last time we were at the store. I was a little more apprehensive. Because I’ve had some of my favorite garments ruined in the washer, I’m not too keen on trying new products - but I have to say, I love these little beads! They not only eliminate any odor, but leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean for WEEKS. I wash the throw blankets once a week now because I love the smell they bring to the couches.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I love having these handy to make my laundry smell amazing. The detergent and softener help to make the clothes smell great but the crystals really last. Make them smell stronger and it last longer. I’d recommend them.
Luiza C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I buy this for try, but I hate it, I use when I do laundry of my sheets and towels, I used to other brand, and I was willing to give it a try! Gosh how I’m so regretting on this?! It doesn’t give any smell on the sheets, it’s like o put nothing to wash together.... definitely not gonna buy no more!
Deborah S.
I've used different scents of these, This one is a nice scent as well. These are also good to use in little sachets in your dresser to keep clothes smelling fresh.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
I love
These as a fragrance booster to the wash, the scent is long lasting and lingers on the clothes and in the laundry room. Easy to use with no mess and they dissolve completely in the wash. They don’t transfer color to my clothes so I can use them in all wash types.
Elizabeth R.
Leetonia, OH
These fragrance booster are absolutely amazing. It adds an additional scent which makes your laundry smell even better. I enjoy that they come in multiple scents so I can switch  it up. They are easy to find and not over priced at all. I highly recommend.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
I love these crystals!! My kids wear uniforms for school so just about everyday i do laundry and i always use scent boosters. Many others can get pricey so i use these and work just as well if not better than the expensive brands.
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
These Purex crystals make your laundry smell amazing! I've used them several times and they add a nice boost of scent to each load. The price is affordable. I would purchase them again and recommend them to others.
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with scent boosters. Especially when you are washing linens. I probably put a little extra in just because I love to have my sheets smelling good but this also lasts a very long time
Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!