Purex Complete Crystals Tropical Splash Fabric Softner uploaded by Sherri H.

BY PUREX

Purex complete.
Crystals softener.
Tropical splash.
Ola tropical.
Long-lasting freshness.
Add directly with laundry.
32 loads.
Safe for all machines.
He compatible. see more...

Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Love this stuff I use this not just as an awesome smell in my laundry but I also use in pots around the house for a yummy airfreshner and also can put in old unholed socks and out in dresser works great!
Samantha A.
Kingman , AZ
I looooove loooove looooove the tropical smell. It's long lasting and keeps my clothes smelling amazing. I thought this product was going to be another waste of money but I ended up loving it and have been buying it for months! I will continue to buy it until it's taken of the shelves. Great product
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I love theee crystals ! They make your clothes smell 1000363892 times better . Cons is that it's pricey and pros it smells so good . It's pricey few dollars for the size it is.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
I will use this product, but its not my favorite. Its less expensive than the others but the scent is just okay and you only get a few loads out of the size due to quality. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
Love this stuff! Smells so amazing. I find myself sniffing it just for fun throughout the day. It leaves an amazing smell on all of our clothes. I like that it's rather affordable and comes in a decent size!
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am very open to detergent and softener's for my clothes so I have tried every single one you can think of I like these crystals for an extra boost of sent they work very well definitely worth
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
They make your clothes smell so amazing and alot goes a long way..... theyre very affordable and the packaging ous great because they don't take up alot of space
Amber L.
These crystals give such a great boost of scent to my laundry. The only thing is they are expensive and If you use the large load recommended they go really fast.
Valarie H.
I liked the smells of this product. The price was good as well. Softened my towels and blankets. Didn't really see a difference in my jeans or shirts.
Maria A.
Fontana , CA
This product was amazing it left my clothes smelling really good and soft. I think it's job and price was reasonable. I would definitely buy it again