Purex Complete Crystals Laundry Softener FRESH SPRING WATERS, 3 pack of 28 oz.

by Purex

Purex Complete Crystals Laundry Softener FRESH SPRING WATERS, 3 pack of 28 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex Complete Crystals Laundry Softener FRESH SPRING WATERS, 3 pack of 28 oz.!
Joplin, MO
I originally started using scent boosters and this was my go to, but now I use the pods style because it's more simple to drop one in and forget about it.
Elkhorn
Competitive price, great smell, and widely available. Loved this for my college son... dorms can have some "fun" smells and this took care of them all.
These keep your clothes and other laundry smelling really fresh! The smell has lasted on towels and other clothing I have for months at a time
Des Moines, IA
This product so much I need me another one of theses it keeps my clothes look more beautiful and I think people should use more of theses it
This Gives my laundry fresh scents and it last for weeks. I like the scents too. I always put this especially when washing towels and linens.
Bartow
I love the scent boosters! My clothes smell really good after I get them out the dryer! They even help with my husband's work clothes!
Lubbock, TX
These were OK but not great. I've used better. Granted for the price it's not bad, but you get what you pay for in this situation
Springdale, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Just a few of these and your laundry will smell so good for a long time. Doesn't take very many to do the trick! Awesome stuff!
Chillicothe
Use theses so much i love them give my laundry that extra boost and they work great i smell them on my clothes all day
Stockbridge, GA
This is One our products we use when it is on same. It helps with softens and smell. It is really easy to use as well

Looking for your answer?