BY PUREX #17 in Starch

Purex complete crystals fresh spring waters laundry softener 28 oz see more...

Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Before I got my front loading washing machine I made my own laundry soap and always relied on Purex Crystals as my scent in every batch! I've sense went back to liquid detergent but still use the Fresh Spring Waters flavor of Pyrex crystals to make my clothes and linens just explode with scent! I love the clean scent, the ease of use, and I esp love using this product in the summer when I use my clothes line to dry clothes. I get the fragrance I want with out dryer sheets. Always a must on my grocery list.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this stuff!! It smells so good and adds such freshness to my laundry. It isn't expensive like some brands and is just as effective. The smell is so clean and fresh and not sweet or sour like a lot of them. I would recommend this to anyone who uses gain or febreze scent boosters cause it smells just as good but costs less.
Samani H.
New Windsor, NY
Its been a while since I've used the crystals, but when I did they made my clothes smell really good. However, they did stain them sometimes. Not sure why that happened, but thats why I stopped using them. Moral of the story: Be careful when using them ( make sure to measure an equal amount to the amount of water in the load).
Christa J.
Covington
I love these scent crystals!! My husband has a job that requires him to get very dirty. Because I'd sensitive skin he can't have scented detergent but these scent crystals are great and they don't cause any allergic reactions for him.
Haley B.
Radcliff , KY
These are the most affordable form of laundry Chrystal's available. I will choose them over tide any day. The scent lasts so much longer than other Chrystal's I've used. Very pleased with this product!
Jennifer S.
Oak Harbor
I LOVE Purex Complete Crystals - any scent!  I find the crystals to work better than fabric sheets and often will notice it still on my sheets up to a week after washing.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Best thing Purex has made!!! I love these scent boosters. Cons are that you run out of them lol but I seriously suggest to anyone. Expensive depending on where you go.
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
LOVE these crystals!!! They make my laundry smell sooooooo good!! I have sensitive skin, and they didn't bother my skin at all. The scent lasts for a long time too!!!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
These crystals make my clothes smell so fresh. It literally smells like I only wash my clothes with the crystals and nothing else. Very affordable if you find a good sale but a definite recommendation.
Misty L.
Love love love!!!! I throw in a cap full before I put my clothes in. When they come out of the washer and dryer the smell is amazing! It last for weeks. Definally does it job and has a great love
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
Do the Purex complete Crystals make your clothes smell good or is it a product that smells good in the bottle but doesn't adhere to your clothes?
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
Is this product okay for people with sensitive skin?