Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Laundry Enhancer uploaded by Emily G.Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Laundry Enhancer uploaded by Amy B.

BY PUREX

Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Fabric Softener: 62 loads Works great for towels and activewear Safe for children's sleepwear Long-lasting freshness Safe for all machines; HE compatible see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My son has sensitive skin and just from being on our bed after I used this product he broke out. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using these crystals in my homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work great and are so much easier to manage than 2 bottles and a box of fabric softener. Plus, they smell great!
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
These Purex Crystals work so well that I don't have to used detergent or fabric softener with any extra scent. The Fresh Springs is my favorite by far because it's not too over powering and smells very natural! I do laundry 1-2 times a week and this bottle lasted me nearly 6 months! It's safe to use with all clothes and can be used in any kind of washing machine
Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
These crystals are cheap and the quality reflects that. The smell is alright, however the crystals don't always dissolve properly and leave my skin feeling itchy. I normally just use these to sprinkle in the bottom of my garbage cans now to help absorb the smell, or make small satchels and set in my closet.
Hillary C.
Bloomville, OH
Love adding Purex Crystal's to my boyfriends laundry when I wash his work clothes. His clothes aren't left with a faculty, grease smell when Purex Crystal's are added!
Morgan A.
Johnson City, TN
Loooveeee using these! My boyfriend says it's a waste &I can't tell a difference when I use it... but he's a guy... I can definitely tell a difference in smell &a lasting smell when I use these & it just makes me feel so much cleaner
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
I absolutely love Purex! Especially this sent... You can also get the crystal sent boosters.. It cleans clothes very well.. Reasonable price... Leaves your clothes smelling amazing! The smell stays in your clothes for a long time.. Only thing is..I wish they made a fabric softener and dryer sheets in this sent!! Now that would be amazing!!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This is a product that I but in bulk because I love the scent. A little def goes a lone way and freshens everything. You can even toss these in with something that can't be washed just the freshen it up. LOOOOOOOOVE!!!! Highly recommend. You can even make little bundles in little bags to keep your drawers smelling great.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I am in love with these!!! I first started using purex because It's cheaper but now It's all we use because it cleans and smells better than any other product I have ever tried or smelled and leaves clothes soo soft!!! I highly recommend these they are great and very affordable!!!
Kelly C.
I loved the smell of these, but I did feel I probably overused them (put too many). I wanted them to really give off a great smell, and just did not feel it was as strong as some other products. Overall, great product, but not my favorite.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
These make your laundry smell so good! They are also great to use as sachets in your drawers they leave a heavenly scent and once they start to lose their scent in your drawers u toss them in the machine and they still freshen the load beautifully!
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these safe for sensitive skin?