Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Laundry Enhancer uploaded by Amy B.Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Laundry Enhancer uploaded by Emily G.

BY PUREX

Purex Complete Crystals Fresh Spring Waters Fabric Softener: 62 loads Works great for towels and activewear Safe for children's sleepwear Long-lasting freshness Safe for all machines; HE compatible see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My son has sensitive skin and just from being on our bed after I used this product he broke out. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using these crystals in my homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work great and are so much easier to manage than 2 bottles and a box of fabric softener. Plus, they smell great!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
I absolutely love Purex! Especially this sent... You can also get the crystal sent boosters.. It cleans clothes very well.. Reasonable price... Leaves your clothes smelling amazing! The smell stays in your clothes for a long time.. Only thing is..I wish they made a fabric softener and dryer sheets in this sent!! Now that would be amazing!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This is a product that I but in bulk because I love the scent. A little def goes a lone way and freshens everything. You can even toss these in with something that can't be washed just the freshen it up. LOOOOOOOOVE!!!! Highly recommend. You can even make little bundles in little bags to keep your drawers smelling great.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert
#bestof2015 #favorite #influensterawards #smellsgreat #fresh #clean #springwaters #purex #crystals
so happy with this product! smell is great & long lasting
Amy B.
Amy B.
Smells great & leaves your clothes smelling wonderful for weeks after. Great products from ##purex #crystals #2015 #2016
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I loved the smell of these, but I did feel I probably overused them (put too many). I wanted them to really give off a great smell, and just did not feel it was as strong as some other products. Overall, great product, but not my favorite.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
I love using these crystals in my homemade laundry detergent. They give it an extra smell.
Phylicia V.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
Decorator Expert
These smell wonderful, but I have sensitive skin and cant use them. If you don't have this issue, Id definitely recommend them!
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these from time to time. I found that if I put them in a tiny baby sock, and tie the opened end up. I can put it in the dryer and my clothes smell great, no mess, and I can reuse it for the next month of loads. It's awesome.
emily a.
emily a.
I love love love this smell. i love taking my clothes out the dryer. plus this is the only one I'm not allergic to
Renee H.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these safe for sensitive skin?