Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug  uploaded by jasmine a.

BY PUREX

Coldwater. Powerful cleaning in cold water, helps save energy and money*, biodegradable formula. see more...

Madison F.
Alliance, OH
I have been using this detergent for the past few years and I can’t complain. It is one of the most inexpensive detergents on the shelf, but it does not smell bad or irritate your skin. Overall, I think it does a great job at cleaning clothes and washes out easily.
angela r.
jersey city
It's a pretty good product to use when you don't have a lot of clothes to wash in the machine... it has a light fragrance to it for anyone who doesn't like too much on there clothes... you definitely have to put fabric softener in with this product for a good smell... other then that it does the job of washing/cleaning your clothes
Crystal F.
This is just one of the ones that I can only use on my clothes. My youngest and I can't handle out of Laundry Detergent do to our allergies. I love the smell of this laundry detergent and how it makes my clothes feel soft and clean. It's really good price depends where you get it from. I get mines from Walmart for like 5-6 dollars. I do recommend this laundry Detergent. It has it in different scents. I personal like the ones that has crystal and bleach it in.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This product works wonders on greasy or food mess clothing as long as you pretreat and soak your laundry for a little while. The price is extremely affordable regardless of whether you get their smallest size bottle or the large tub of 100+ loads. Occasionally you can find coupons on them, clearance or sale prices and even coupons in your Sunday paper. Wal-Mart usually likes to put these on sale while they also carry coupons from the manufacturers.
Ashley C.
Riverdale , GA
Really good on my clothes. Keeps the color intact. Removes all stains from my clothes and it’s effective brand I’ve used for awhile now. It’s more on the affordable side and I would recommend this brand.
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
I love this laundry soap because you can use it when washing clothes with cold water. Which saves on energy costs. Also leaves your clothes smelling fresh after the wash. Available at a great price.
Allie H.
The Purex detergent is excellent! It leaves you close smelling fresh and feeling clean. The detergent works great with any material without causing any damage. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great laundry day experience. Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
So I use pureRex as my second to go to laundry detergent. It still works great and it smells great as well and this is definitely one of the most affordable laundry detergent’s to purchase. I would definitely recommend this product just because I use this often and I know that it provides the clean we all need
Shawn C.
Hands down the best laundry detergent. It’s a little expensive but your clothes are totally worth it. I use this detergent for everything and it gets all Stains out without ruining your clothes. And when you take it out of the wash it smells very fresh and clean! Highly recommend !
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
Honestly this is the only laundry detergent I can use in my house hold !!! It’s the only brand that my all family can use !!! My girls have very sensitive skin!!! I have try every single laundry detergent out there !! This is the only one that didn’t break any of my kids out lol