Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug  uploaded by jasmine a.

BY PUREX

Coldwater. Powerful cleaning in cold water, helps save energy and money*, biodegradable formula. see more...

Crystal F.
This is just one of the ones that I can only use on my clothes. My youngest and I can't handle out of Laundry Detergent do to our allergies. I love the smell of this laundry detergent and how it makes my clothes feel soft and clean. It's really good price depends where you get it from. I get mines from Walmart for like 5-6 dollars. I do recommend this laundry Detergent. It has it in different scents. I personal like the ones that has crystal and bleach it in.
Ethan D.
When I was young, my mamma use to say, "Honey what a hard working man wants is to feel fresh and renewed right after a long day. So, it's important to keep Him happy!" So I asked my mamma, "What did you use to do?" And she said, "I always used this product and kept his clothes bright and feeling fresh and he couldn't get enough of me. That's why we stayed married for so many years. Well that was one of the reasons, but I always did it because that's the way I showed love. This product is guarantee to keep your marriage going strong. It 's just one of the reasons were a little happier!
Sarah B.
As one of the few detergents that could be used to wash Army ACUs, hands down this stuff works. As a tank driver, he went out in the field often and for weeks at a time (gross). Let's just say that uniform came home stuff and rock solid from dirt, sweat and heaven knows what else... It would stink beyond belief. One time through the wash and it came out good as new. Didn't affect the velcro pockets or weaken patches or nametapes. I had tried others, but nothing cleaned line this detergent. Still use it to this day! Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug
angela r.
jersey city
It's a pretty good product to use when you don't have a lot of clothes to wash in the machine... it has a light fragrance to it for anyone who doesn't like too much on there clothes... you definitely have to put fabric softener in with this product for a good smell... other then that it does the job of washing/cleaning your clothes
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This product works wonders on greasy or food mess clothing as long as you pretreat and soak your laundry for a little while. The price is extremely affordable regardless of whether you get their smallest size bottle or the large tub of 100+ loads. Occasionally you can find coupons on them, clearance or sale prices and even coupons in your Sunday paper. Wal-Mart usually likes to put these on sale while they also carry coupons from the manufacturers.
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
I love this laundry soap because you can use it when washing clothes with cold water. Which saves on energy costs. Also leaves your clothes smelling fresh after the wash. Available at a great price.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using Purex for years. I love their detergents! Now they have one with Clorox2 color safe bleach! Their sensitive line is ideal for babies and those with sensitive skin. Their detergent is great for spot treating, and it preserves color quite nicely!
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
This is one of my favorite. Doing laundry is not always a fun stuff. But If you have a good detergent,as well as nice scent. It will help you doing the laundry that feel it’s easy to do. I surely recommend it to my family and friends.
Layla M.
I absolutely Love this soap it's not too harsh on my children's skin as they have very sensitive skin no problems there the only thing is I find myself using more in every wash cause 1 cap full isn't enough to clean my clothes and the smell isn't so loud which that's what I look for in Laundry Detergent as well but it's good product overall.
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
The Purex detergent is excellent! It leaves you close smelling fresh and feeling clean. The detergent works great with any material without causing any damage. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great laundry day experience. Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent