BY PUREX #15 in Laundry Detergent

Coldwater. Powerful cleaning in cold water, helps save energy and money*, biodegradable formula. see more...

Ethan D.
When I was young, my mamma use to say, "Honey what a hard working man wants is to feel fresh and renewed right after a long day. So, it's important to keep Him happy!" So I asked my mamma, "What did you use to do?" And she said, "I always used this product and kept his clothes bright and feeling fresh and he couldn't get enough of me. That's why we stayed married for so many years. Well that was one of the reasons, but I always did it because that's the way I showed love. This product is guarantee to keep your marriage going strong. It 's just one of the reasons were a little happier!
Sarah B.
As one of the few detergents that could be used to wash Army ACUs, hands down this stuff works. As a tank driver, he went out in the field often and for weeks at a time (gross). Let's just say that uniform came home stuff and rock solid from dirt, sweat and heaven knows what else... It would stink beyond belief. One time through the wash and it came out good as new. Didn't affect the velcro pockets or weaken patches or nametapes. I had tried others, but nothing cleaned line this detergent. Still use it to this day! Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug
angela r.
jersey city
It's a pretty good product to use when you don't have a lot of clothes to wash in the machine... it has a light fragrance to it for anyone who doesn't like too much on there clothes... you definitely have to put fabric softener in with this product for a good smell... other then that it does the job of washing/cleaning your clothes
Meg W.
Linden
This product works wonders on greasy or food mess clothing as long as you pretreat and soak your laundry for a little while. The price is extremely affordable regardless of whether you get their smallest size bottle or the large tub of 100+ loads. Occasionally you can find coupons on them, clearance or sale prices and even coupons in your Sunday paper. Wal-Mart usually likes to put these on sale while they also carry coupons from the manufacturers.
Liz L.
Redhill Pa
Me and the better half use this because he's allergic to dyes. Can honestly say I love it because I can use my favorite dryer sheets and the smell of those are more definitive due to there being no oder from the detergent.
Shyanne M.
Russellville
I love this laundry soap because you can use it when washing clothes with cold water. Which saves on energy costs. Also leaves your clothes smelling fresh after the wash. Available at a great price.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using Purex for years. I love their detergents! Now they have one with Clorox2 color safe bleach! Their sensitive line is ideal for babies and those with sensitive skin. Their detergent is great for spot treating, and it preserves color quite nicely!
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
This is one of my favorite. Doing laundry is not always a fun stuff. But If you have a good detergent,as well as nice scent. It will help you doing the laundry that feel it’s easy to do. I surely recommend it to my family and friends.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City
i love Purex you can find it anywhere you go to any state almost it also a good price where ever you go. i usually buy it from family dollar and it cheaper then the store brand. they come it really big container so you get the beast price for it. all you need to do is use the recommend amount and it works great. it a great stain fighter and it gentle on clothes
Layla M.
I absolutely Love this soap it's not too harsh on my children's skin as they have very sensitive skin no problems there the only thing is I find myself using more in every wash cause 1 cap full isn't enough to clean my clothes and the smell isn't so loud which that's what I look for in Laundry Detergent as well but it's good product overall.