Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug  uploaded by jasmine a.

BY PUREX #82 in Laundry Detergent

Coldwater. Powerful cleaning in cold water, helps save energy and money*, biodegradable formula. see more...

Elizabeth G.
I’ve been using purex a few years as my desired brand after switching from higher priced “name brands” that did the same exact job. I loved the purex crystals added to the wash so this prompted me to try the liquid purex. Love the scent, works great.. I have 6 kids who love to play so it gets a work out lol! Clothes stay bright, smell good and minimal stains. #purex
Ethan D.
When I was young, my mamma use to say, "Honey what a hard working man wants is to feel fresh and renewed right after a long day. So, it's important to keep Him happy!" So I asked my mamma, "What did you use to do?" And she said, "I always used this product and kept his clothes bright and feeling fresh and he couldn't get enough of me. That's why we stayed married for so many years. Well that was one of the reasons, but I always did it because that's the way I showed love. This product is guarantee to keep your marriage going strong. It 's just one of the reasons were a little happier!
Sarah B.
As one of the few detergents that could be used to wash Army ACUs, hands down this stuff works. As a tank driver, he went out in the field often and for weeks at a time (gross). Let's just say that uniform came home stuff and rock solid from dirt, sweat and heaven knows what else... It would stink beyond belief. One time through the wash and it came out good as new. Didn't affect the velcro pockets or weaken patches or nametapes. I had tried others, but nothing cleaned line this detergent. Still use it to this day! Purex® Coldwater Laundry Detergent 100 fl oz Plastic Jug
Madison F.
Alliance, OH
I have been using this detergent for the past few years and I can’t complain. It is one of the most inexpensive detergents on the shelf, but it does not smell bad or irritate your skin. Overall, I think it does a great job at cleaning clothes and washes out easily.
angela r.
jersey city
It's a pretty good product to use when you don't have a lot of clothes to wash in the machine... it has a light fragrance to it for anyone who doesn't like too much on there clothes... you definitely have to put fabric softener in with this product for a good smell... other then that it does the job of washing/cleaning your clothes
Crystal F.
This is just one of the ones that I can only use on my clothes. My youngest and I can't handle out of Laundry Detergent do to our allergies. I love the smell of this laundry detergent and how it makes my clothes feel soft and clean. It's really good price depends where you get it from. I get mines from Walmart for like 5-6 dollars. I do recommend this laundry Detergent. It has it in different scents. I personal like the ones that has crystal and bleach it in.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This product works wonders on greasy or food mess clothing as long as you pretreat and soak your laundry for a little while. The price is extremely affordable regardless of whether you get their smallest size bottle or the large tub of 100+ loads. Occasionally you can find coupons on them, clearance or sale prices and even coupons in your Sunday paper. Wal-Mart usually likes to put these on sale while they also carry coupons from the manufacturers.
Ashley C.
Riverdale , GA
Really good on my clothes. Keeps the color intact. Removes all stains from my clothes and it’s effective brand I’ve used for awhile now. It’s more on the affordable side and I would recommend this brand.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
This is a great detergent at a great price. Our clothing is not heavily soiled so I don't need or want a huge amount of suds. Purex suds up just right. I and others in my family have sensitive skin with frequent allergic reactions. Purex cleans but doesn't irritate our skin. I've used it for many years and still like the smell even though I see others dislike the current scent.
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
I love this laundry soap because you can use it when washing clothes with cold water. Which saves on energy costs. Also leaves your clothes smelling fresh after the wash. Available at a great price.