Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula; safe for use on your baby's clothes; powerful cleaning for tough stains. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE.

How do you like it mamas? How does it smell?
Does this clean as well as Dreft?
Start your review of Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent!
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent uploaded by paola C.
This is my favorite to wash my baby's clothes. I love the aroma it leaves on her clothes and it feels very fresh. I would not change it.🥰
Brittney W.
Lawndale, NC
I LOVE using Purex baby! The smell is wonderful and it works great to remove stains! I have even used it on tough stains on my own clothes! Someone bought me a container of Dreft for my baby shower, I took it back and traded it for TWO larger containers of purex! In my opinnion it smells better, Works just as well and costs less than HALF the price! I just had my third baby and the smell still brings back the fondest memories of getting ready for my first baby to arrive! I recommend it to everyone I know who has babies and buy it for baby showers!
sujeidy C.
new jersey
since I have children I have to use soft products in every sense of the word and this product really exceeds the limits, it is wonderful and has an incredible aroma. I really recommend it!
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
I love all of Purex, so I’m going to review all their detergent the same because to summarize it. I wouldn’t improve this product at all and it’s not too expensive plus smells freaking awesome and would definitely recommend.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This laundry detergent is great for babies and is even great for regular close to it leaves close smelling so fresh and nice and feeling so clean
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL
bought a bottle for my niece and when i babysitter her the clothes smells unbelieveable just great scent
Treat C.
New Orleans, LA
Smells great (even for grown ups!), super gentle, cleans your clothes, inexpensive. What more could you want? I don't have kids but buy this anyway because it's so great.
Sierra C.
USA
Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent uploaded by Sierra C.
Great laundry detergent for baby items. This 50 fl oz bottle has lasted for 4 months. Smells just like baby!
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent uploaded by Raven S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was gifted the Purex baby laundry soap at my baby shower. I love love love the price. I haven’t had to use it to get any stains out yet so we will see! You can’t beat the price... next step, does it fight stains? 🧐🧐🧐
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this laundry soap. It’s great for delicate fabrics and awful stains. I use this soap everyday for all my clothes. Great scent and no irritating chemicals. Purex® Baby Laundry Detergent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney B.
Ontario, Canada
il y a 3 mois
Jess W. il y a 2 mois
I prefer dreft stage 1 for the scent. It smells amazing and gets the clothes clean. I wish the stage 2 smelled the same as stage 1.
Britany D.
Birmingham, AL
il y a un an
Janice C. il y a un an
It worked fine for me and my daughter, it did the job , it made the clothes feel so fresh and the price was always good. Plus it never caused any irritation I used it until my daughter was 2.