BY PUREX #4 in Laundry Bleach

Energy. Infuse and refresh your laundry with stimulating notes of sparkling flora citrus blended with essential oils to uplift your spirits. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "to give the whole 'fragrance booster' thing I try and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I truly liked them." in 1 review
Ely T.
Appleton
We tried the purex aromatherapy energy crystals and found that the fragrance was too subtle for our preference. To be sure that we were correct, we tried washing our clothes with several different detergents and using the crystals in each load to see if there was any difference. We found only that the scent of the detergent we used was all we could smell. We also tried using different amounts of the crystals with no different result. We do large loads and this may be a factor but it is much more efficient for us. We have had the best result from gain fabric crystals and we were hoping for another alternative option.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My boyfriend was adamant about purchasing these last time we were at the store. I was a little more apprehensive. Because I’ve had some of my favorite garments ruined in the washer, I’m not too keen on trying new products - but I have to say, I love these little beads! They not only eliminate any odor, but leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean for WEEKS. I wash the throw blankets once a week now because I love the smell they bring to the couches.
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
Take the chore out of laundry with this new scent booster. Every time I wash a basket of clothes I am whisked away to a new adventure. Some times the smell will take me to an ocean where I can visualize my clothes hanging by the ocean, flowing in the breeze. Other times I see my clothes hangin on a line in the middle of the rainforest. Whatever scent you choose, will take you away.. no passport required.
Quineshay M.
I like the scent when I open the bottle and put on my clothes but i'm not sure if the crystals actually boost the scent of my laundry detergent. I don't really notice a difference in the scent. but the thought of the product is good. I would recommend for people who want their laundry scent boosted. I would like to try it again to see if the scent of my laundry will indeed boost and be noticeable.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I really like the type of product such as this that you put in the washing machine to give your clothes that extra boost of freshness. This is the best price as far as I have found the only downfall is my daughter does break out from it. So I have to be very careful of what I put in the washing machine with it however it is a good price point and a great smelling product
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
I like this product a lot I just wish that you didn't have to put so much in the washer to get the smell to last longer and be stronger do not make the mistake I did and put them in the dryer thinking that It will just fresh'n up you clothes because in the end you will have oil stains left on the clothes
Luiza C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I buy this for try, but I hate it, I use when I do laundry of my sheets and towels, I used to other brand, and I was willing to give it a try! Gosh how I’m so regretting on this?! It doesn’t give any smell on the sheets, it’s like o put nothing to wash together.... definitely not gonna buy no more!
Lisa S.
I have been buying these for a while now. I love the scent it leaves on my clothes, the price is really low about 2.96. Great smell that lingers on your clothes and leaves a nice smell throughout the house. I highly recommend trying this for a great smell that lasts!
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
I enjoy using this product to freshen my laundry. I especially love the way that it smells. The only hard part at times is knowing how much of the product to place into my laundry. It's not expensive at all and pretty affordable. Just use a little and it goes a long way.
Chelsea A.
I enjoy using scent boosters as they keep my laundry smelling fresher, much longer. However, I find that these particular scent boosters don't keep the smell nearly as long as other brands. Also, I feel that you have to use more crystals to try and obtain the fragrance.