Purex 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100"

Purex 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100"

Purex(R) Complete 3-In-1? Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100" - One Laundry Sheet With Detergent, Softener And Antistatic - Spring Oasis Scent - For Use With Standard And High Efficiency HE Washing Machines

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100"!
How would you rate this product?
Overland Park, KS
Purex 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100" uploaded by Diane S.
Purex 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets "Pkg Of 100" uploaded by Diane S.
The Purex 3-in-1 are great for traveling. You can put them in your carry on instead of liquid detergent, pods or power. They are a detergent, softener and anti-static. Purex had a great idea when developing this product. It is prefect for traveling and takes practically not space. I keep them in my luggage all the time when flying, driving, going on a cruise, to a resort or just a weekend trip. I would love to be able to purchase them again to be able to send them to college with my son. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

Looking for your answer?