Purex 2x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent

by Purex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex 2x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
But they both get the job done for a reasonable price. in reviews
Inexpensive great smelling works great love love love pure products!!!!!!!in reviews
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
This liquid detergent is extremely economical and works well. The scent is mild and it’s easy to use two caps of detergent.
Dawn B.
St, NL
Absolutely my favorite laundry detergent! Keeps my clothes smelling good, easy to gets stains out
Shannon M.
Trenton
This is the only laundry soap I can use for me and my family! It is gentle and cleans our clothes perfect.
Shelby S.
Thornhill , ON
Smells great and clothes are always super clean. Affordable and would definitely recommend.
Anne C.
Bouctouche , NB
Love it . Smell good and works great  I've been using for awhile now .it's good for everyone in the family even my baby boy
Jouan L.
Calgary
I love this when I do my laundry! It makes my laundry smell great and leaves them nice and soft!
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this detergent. Its very affordable and does a great job of cleaning my clothes. It smells fresh and is not overpowering.
Heather S.
Nepean, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Super affordable and does a great job getting all those gross messes my little ones get all over their (and our) clothes. Works great in our front loader He washer and is super affordable.
Maryam A.
Mississauga, ON
This laundry Detergent does a great job at cleaning up my clothes and making them smell fresh. It gets all the dirt and gunk out and makes them looking good as new.
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
I'm very sensitive to most laundry detergent but not Purex. This brand is the best for me and leaves my clothes nice and clean.

Looking for your answer?