BY PUREX

Eliminate foul odors from your carpet. Powdered formula counteracts room and carpet odors while you vacuum. Also can be sprinkled into trash cans or wherever odors exist. Leaves a fresh scent. Scent: Lemon; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Carpet;Trash Can. ~ Includes 12 cans of deodorizer.PURK600493. K600493. Purex 15 oz. Lemon Shakedown Odor Eliminator. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Amber E.
I like the lemon smell, and it actually covers the smell, not just masks it. The only con is i use it way to quickly. It's effective and smells great and it's affordable which is great I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try to use new things
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
Love to sprinkle this stuff on my carpet then vacuum it up later. I have 5 dogs and love hosting parties so this makes my house refreshed
Michelle M.
New York
Very good!! It really takes the bad smell away. I love it because the smell that comes out is so good. you should buy it.
Nia C.
Philadelphia
My husband smoke in our basement and after one spray u will never know anyone smoked in the house I have several cans in stock
Alicia C.
Moberly
It smells weird but thats okay it has a strong scent that you cant even breathe about... But thats alright its disenfectinf
Carol J.
Great product very affordable and works like manic Pyrex does an awesome job on prices and products that works very well!
teresa w.
Little Rock
This smells so good I like tide but this is the next best thing I believe because they make ur clothes look new again
Dusty D.
ESMERALDAS
Su olor es refrescante para limpiar el hogar y deja todo muy limpio, deberían probarlo y deleitarse con su olor tan refrescante, es de limón lo cual hace mágico a tu hogar, y te pone de un buen humor al utilizarlo, su aroma es muy rico y dura por horas.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested