Purevision Contact Lenses

by PureVision

Pure Vision ® Product Details— Exceptional Vision With High-Definition Aspheric Optical Design Pure Vision ® Contact Lenses Are Designed To Provide 30 Days Of Excellent Vision And Comfort — Easy To Remember To Replace Them Once A Month Comfort-Enhancing Aergel Material Repels Debris And Stays Moist All Day Pure Vision ® Allows Natural Levels Of Oxygen For Healthy, White Eyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purevision Contact Lenses!
Dani S.
These contacts are amazingly comfortable. After going through so many kinds over the years, I'm super happy with these now. I wear these in my right eye and the pure vision 2 torics in my left eye (astigmatism only in my left).
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
I wear these contacts on a daily basis. They are great and feel very comfortable in my eyes. They do not dry out very quickly, especially for someone who spends most of their work day in front of a screen!!!
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been wearing these lenses for the last two years. They're a bit thicker than average but they're the only ones I can wear for more than 8 hours without my eyes turning into sandpaper.
Jocelyn R.
Guadalajara, MX
I used to buy this lenses all of the time, but lately they have been very uncomfortable in my eye. I stopped using them altogether when a couple months ago one broke off in my eye and I had to take it out in pieces! It was so painful. I thought, hey, maybe it was just this one so I go another pair and put them on, but when I took it off there was a small piece missing!

Looking for your answer?