Purevision Biotrue ONEday (30 pack) Contact Lenses

by PureVision

Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are a daily disposable lens manufactured by Bausch + Lomb. Made from a next generation, bio-inspired material called HyperGel. The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics. Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort. Offers exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes and also provide protection from the sun by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purevision Biotrue ONEday (30 pack) Contact Lenses!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purevision Biotrue ONEday (30 pack) Contact Lenses uploaded by Kimignon T.
Just started wearing contacts the last 3 days and they are definitely taking some getting used to!! My vision problem was distance, however with these contacts the problem is now things close up😭😭😭😭😭😭
Susan  S.
Fairview, TN
Purevision Biotrue ONEday (30 pack) Contact Lenses uploaded by Susan  S.
My optometrist gave me a 5-day sample pack of these one day disposable soft contact lenses. These are the most comfortable soft contact lenses I have ever worn. My eyes tend to be on the dry side, but these lenses keep my eyes more moist and less dehydrated. I can easily wear these for at least 12 hours without discomfort or getting red eye. They have more advanced optics, so my vision is more clear. They even have UVA/UVB blocking protection. If you wear contact lenses, I recommend you ask your optometrist for a trial pack of these. #contactlenses #Biotrue #BauschandLomb
LISA Z.
Washington, DC
These are a good price point but they don’t seem to stay in place on my eye no matter what I do. I have worn contacts for over 20 years as well.
Paris E.
St Augustine, FL
Just tried these for the first time and I’m changed forever. I used to use acuvue oasys and never again. These are inexpensive compared to others. Effective. Your eyes don’t dry out. Highly recommend these!
Jaimy B.
My optometrist gave me a two week supply of these contacts to try out. I did not like it at all. It was uncomfortable, dried out my eyes, hurt my eyes because whenever it got dirty, I could feel all the dirt/dust, and tore easily. It also made my eyes more sensitive to light, so I had to wear heavy shaded sunglasses every time I went outside. Halfway throughout the day, I would end up taking them out and throwing them away and wore my glasses because they were that uncomfortable.
Kristina M.
Venice, FL
I wanted to try contacts and my doctor gave me a sample of these to try. I could not get them in my eye to save my life! They were huge! After going through 3 boxes I managed to get a pair in and could only keep them in for 15mins before they irritated my eyes and gave me a migraine. My vision kept becoming blurry and they irritated my eyelids to the point I couldn’t keep my eyes open because they burned my eyes and eyelids and felt like there were a million pieces of dirt in my eye and eyelids.
Paola H.
San Diego, CA
I just tried them for one week and always I got my left eye very red and it hurts me. Also, when I use my laptop I can't see very well the screen, I see the letters very bright and doubles, I don't know if it is normal. By the way I have to talk with my doctor and explain it
Sarah A.
Youngstown, Ohio
I found these contacts to be uncomfortable and I had to constantly blink my eyes in order to focus. I would not recommend.
Bhavna S.
Mars, PA
Worst contact lens. My optometrist gave these to try for a week for astigmatism. My eyes were so blurry and after I took them out my eyes were sore. Going back to my trusted Cooper Vision Toric daily.
Mimi M.
Was given these lenses by my eye doctor to try out. These are NOT easy to put on. Once you think you got it, they slip out of your eye. It’s a headache. Also they make my vision blurry when it comes to things up close. Works well for further view though. Still would not recommend these lenses. Uncomfortable and it feels like there is something in your eye that you can’t get out the whole time you’re wearing them. Contact lenses shouldn’t do that.

Looking for your answer?