BY PUREVISION #29 in Contact Lenses

Pure Vision ® 2 For Astigmatism Product Details— Pure Vision ® 2 For Astigmatism Reduces Halos And Glare So You Can Enjoy Remarkably Crisp, Clear Vision Even In Low Light Pure Vision ® 2 For Astigmatism Delivers Uninterrupted Vision At All Times For Majority Of Patients see more...

Dani S.
I only have astigmatism in my left eye and wear this contact in that eye. I wear the standard pure vision 2 HD in my right eye. I have been through multiple kinds of contacts in my years of wearing them and these are by far the most comfortable.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
With an astigmatism you can't just wear any contact lenses. So I've found that this brand it usually comfortable for me to wear daily.
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these contacts they are so comfortable and they keep me feeling awesome throughly they say they don't dry out they are amazing