BY PURE VIA #44 in Sugars & Sweeteners

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener Made from Pure Sweet Stevia Extract Pure Via is a great tasting, all natural zero calories alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners.  You can use Pure Via like sugar, to add natural sweetness to your hot or cold beverages, sprinkle on your favorite fruits and use in recipes. Some Sweet Facts About Pure Via It has zero calories. It s made from the sweetest extract of the stevia leaf. It uses only natural ingredients. Our stevia extract is 97% pure Reb A. Each Pure Via packet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar. Pure Via is suitable for people with diabetes. It s Certified Kosher Parve. Pure Via is not genetically modified. Whole Earth™ Sweetener Company. At the Whole Earth Sweetener Company we are dedicated to rewrit see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I am obsessed with this sweetener! I had been using Splenda for years and decided to switch to this for something more natural and healthy. I love the taste so much...ran out and had to use a Splenda in my coffee the other day, yuck! Couldn't wait to buy more Pure Via later that same day!
Shawn A.
Land o lakes, FL
This is a staple on my grocery list! I cut as much sugar out of my diet as possible and use PureVia in my coffee and tea. It is affordably priced compared to the other sugar alternatives and is plant-based unlike Splenda. I highly recommend it. It is also a bit sweeter than sugar so you can use less!
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
PureVia is a great product for sweetening your favorite drinks and foods without blowing your diet! And you can use it to create some favorite desserts without feeling guilty that you ate a bunch of sugar. This product is far superior to and better for you than those artificial sweeteners that have a bad and/or aftertaste. PureVia is made from a natural source, Stevia.
Melina R.
Received a of this sample since I hear so much about Stevia. I was a bit disappointed in the ingredients since they are claiming to be natural. Stevia is not the first ingredient listed but Dextrose. Also found out Stevia (Reb A) is also processed in several steps - not its true form. Plus there's natural flavors as an ingredient. Thought this was natural already, why do natural flavors need to be added. Oh yeah, because the ingredients listed are being processed too much. So because of this I'll stay away and use what I usually use - honey or regular sugar. Was never a fan of sweeteners due to these reason. Just another processed item for consumers to buy and get sucked into.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
A definitely love this sweetener. I am on a ketogenic diet and this has so few carbs. It gives your food/drinks a sweet flavor without making it taste artificial. This little package also makes it really convenient to take everywhere!
Violet I.
Cortland, IL
I tried this as a sample and usually used truvia before because sweet and low has that bitter taste that overwhelms good coffee flavors. It was smooth tasty and doesn't have the issues that other artificial sweeteners have pertaining to basically being poison
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Using Stevia is so much better than other low or no-calorie sweeteners! This is definitely healthier because it is natural. It's awesome that it's low-calorie and dissolves faster than real sugar.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
When it comes to sugar substitutes this falls on to the bottom of the totem pole. Had an after taste that left me no choice but to dump coffee in sink.
Ellen C.
I use this stuff instead of sugar in almost everything that I make. The only difference that I have found is in that some of the desserts the texture is a little different then when I use real sugar.
Danielle M.
Wilmington, DE
I use Pure Via in my tea/coffee each morning and it is a great, healthy substitute for sugar. Does not leave the same strange after taste that other artificial sweeteners tend to leave behind.