Pureté Thermale Foaming Cream uploaded by Moni M.

BY UNKNOWN

A foaming, deep cleansing cream that effectively cleanses impurities, makeup and pollution from the skin while counteracting the skin-damaging effects of hard water. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without tightness. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
I totally love this foaming face cleanser. it just the rite for me after trying out so many products in the market
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
I really liked the creamy scrub cream. I would apply to my face and neck and it provided a nice cooling effect on the skin. I also liked that it didn't smell as some have a strong scent. I also liked that it didn't burn after, as sometimes they do. A very mild scrub that could be used multiple times a week if wanted without damaging your skin.
Jana M.
Dubai
i’m in love with this product, my skin always feels amazing after i use this. I use it to remove my makeup sometimes and it does a pretty amazing job at removing product from your face. I love how hydrating this product is and how healthy my skin looks after using it.
Diana A.
Been using this for some weeks now and I totally love it, makes the skin feels fresh and has totally helped me with my acne prone skin, I use it before makeup and before sleeping and has made a huge difference on the health of my skin.
Krystal D.
It's a very mild cleanser which is up there in price. I paid about $20. I feel as if it takes a ton of product to leave my skin feeling clean. It also does not foam like it is supposed to. I will not be repurchasing.
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
I m totally in love with this. is there a face mask in this range?