PURETANICA Cool Bliss Shampoo

by Puretanica

Puretanica Cool Bliss shampoo (16 Fl Oz) offers professional strength natural hair care that cleans, moisturizes, fortifies and repairs, all while detangling and boosting shine, for silky, beautiful hair with a crisp natural mint scent.

Moisturize & Tame Frizz - Essential oils and hydrolyzed proteins helps repair thin, dry, brittle and damaged hair, while taming frizz as ingredients moisturize, adding healthy shine for detangled and manageable hair.
Repair & Fortify - Hydrolyzed proteins, panthenol and other essential oils help reduce hair thinning, adding volume and thickening hair by repairing, fortifying, volumizing and strengthening.
Heat & Color Protection - Natural moisturizing agents help repair and add moisture protection for color treated hair, as coloring, styling heat and the elements can cause hair to become brittle, dry and damaged.
Color Safe, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, No SLS (Sulfates), No Parabens, No Phthalates (Parfum/Fragrance), No Drying Alcohols, No Harmful Chemicals, No Sodium Chloride (Salt), Safe for Extensions & Keratin Treated Hair, Made in USA.
Make Every Day a Spa Day

With a refreshing minty essential oil experience that moisturizes, restores and invigorates your hair and scalp with a relaxing cooling tingling sensation that stimulates circulation. Experience fresh and crisp natural mint scent, like walking through a forest after a fresh rainstorm.

Repair & Fortify

Premium ingredients help repair and fortify for stronger, thicker, fuller hair. Cedarwood oil can help stimulate hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp, slowing hair loss and treating thinning hair. Peppermint oil can stimulate the scalp, helping promote increased dermal thickness, follicle number and depth. Panthenol and other essential oils rich in B Vitamins can help thicken hair and promote growth.

Moisturize & Detangle

The hydrating formula includes essential oils that restore thin, dry and damaged hair, while adding moisture, leaving hair soft, nourished and manageable. Puretanica is great for men and women, all hair types, gently cleaning and detangling.

Nourish Scalp

Natural botanicals and soothing essential oils gently cleanse, fighting dryness, itching and flaking with anti-dandruff properties, while maintaining moisture for a healthy scalp.

Protect Against Heat

Natural moisturizing agents help repair and protect hair from becoming brittle and dry due to blow dryers, curlers and styling heat. Ingredients work to protect color treated hair from the drying and damaging effects of heat and the elements. By sealing in moisture and keeping moisture from evaporating, Argan oil for example creates an excellent form of natural protection against heat.

Color Safe & Tame Frizz

The shampoo is sulfate free and gently cleanses, which means it's safe on color for all hair types. Sulfates have also been proven to strip hair and skin of valuable moisture. Ingredients promote a healthy shine, taming the wildest, most stubborn frizz.

Shampoo Ingredients

Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, D-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Menthol, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURETANICA Cool Bliss Shampoo!
Marlton, NJ
PURETANICA Cool Bliss Shampoo uploaded by Tara E.
#productreview I got these two products from [user:puretanica] - Cool Bliss Shampoo & Cool Bliss Conditioner. The packaging is clever. The smell for both is nice not over powering. The shampoo is more liquid and a lot goes a long way. The conditioner is more smooth and not as runny as the shampoo. #haircareproducts It has a cool bliss sensation when you wash your hair which I am not used to, but it makes you feel amazing (more so on my scalp) at least that is my experience towards the product. It makes my hair feel fuller and my natural curly hair feel more light weight then most brands. I just love the feeling of the cool bliss. I recommend to anyone who is willing to try a new awesome brand of shampoo and conditioner. #freeofcharge #puretanica
Purchased at: Amazon
Has a subtle fresh mint scent that is not overpowering, smells fantastic! Hard to describe the scent, it is a really unique scent of mint. Natural ingredients, no artificial fragrances, didn’t need to use very much product for each wash so it’s highly concentrated. It suds up really well for a natural shampoo. The shampoo has a thin consistency but makes sense being essential oil based. I actually liked that it was a thinner consistency, letting me use less and applied to hair and scalp easier. It has a cool tingling sensation that feels really nice, hair feels incredibly soft and added volume after, as if using a blow dryer after the first wash. Its like having multiple hair products in one, probably from the concentration of essential oils and proteins. The shampoo makes your hair really moisturized, it moisturizes so well it’s practically a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, as it conditions hair really well as a shampoo. I’ve never experienced a shampoo that conditions so well, as normally shampoos that market as moisturizing end up feeling dry and dries the hair out, this one doesn’t do that. When using a blow dryer and cool setting it feels really really nice! Such a great experience!
Berwyn, IL
This is a great shampoo. It has a strong, natural, and refreshing minty smell. It’s great for oily scalps. Keep in mind that it’s a cleaner brand, so it doesn’t have the same super-lather texture that other shampoos might. I find the texture oddly watery, though. It was effective in helping me decrease the number of washes that I needed per week. Once, I had a problem with a poorly packaged shipment, and customer service was responsive and helpful in sending me a replacement at no cost to me. I would recommend this product.
Had such high hopes for this. The ingredients are all natural and I love that it’s made with essential oils. However, it burned when I applied it to my scalp and the smell was not pleasant. It left red, itchy bumps on my scalp and I stopped using it immediately. I will not be using again.
Ettrick, WI
Makes my hair feel very soft, but the smell is kind of odd. I realize it has tea tree oil in it, but it smells more like someone who smokes and then tried covering up the smell with perfume. I will be using up what's left and trying a different shampoo.

Looking for your answer?