Purest Colloids MesoSilver ® 20 ppm Colloidal Silver, 500 mL/16.9 Oz uploaded by Ashley M.Purest Colloids MesoSilver ® 20 ppm Colloidal Silver, 500 mL/16.9 Oz uploaded by Ashley M.Purest Colloids MesoSilver ® 20 ppm Colloidal Silver, 500 mL/16.9 Oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY PUREST COLLOIDS

Desirae H.
Sylmar, CA
Upon doing research and actually using this product I will never go without again!! It's great for immune health and minor scrapes. Great if living a holistic lifestyle.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have heard such wonderful things about this stuff! You can buy it at CVS but it's always sold out because it works so well. It literally diminishes your sickness in the blink of an eye. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa D.
This stuff is awesome ! I grew up with this product in my household. It's great for cuts/scrapes and especially when you are about to get sick! It's hard to fine because it's usually sold out
Wendy N.
This stuff is amazing. It has healed eye styes, strep throat, rashes, takes itch out of tick bites and heals them quickly, mouth ulcers, cuts, you name it! I also use it on my pets. It is an absolute must have!!!!
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA
We use colloidal silver in our home for any sickness and/or cuts and scrapes. I also use it to disinfect surfaces that may need a little extra cleaning.
Becky T.
Brighton, CO
I use this when I get sick, if the kids get conjunctivitis or any infection. MesoSilver is the highest quality collidal silver I have found.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I Use this product when I'm feeling it think I'm about to be sick. It's great to try and worth your money.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love colloidal silver. I take it at the first sign of a respiratory infection and it clears right up!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would really love to try out this product. It's been recommended to me and would help
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Where can you buy theis product? It sounds like something everyone who have pets should have on hand.
jennifer d.
What is this used for??
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
How do you use this product?
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
How well does this work?
Fatima S.