BY PURESOL #43 in Sponges & Loofahs

Madison L.
Gently exfoliates while deep cleansing and removing any toxins and impurities. Contains activated carbon and essential minerals to deeply cleanse and absorb excess oil. Great for oily and acne-prone skin, leaving you with a radiant complexion. It is extremely soft and gentle for everyday skin care.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
I have never tried anything like this before. i wasn't even sure if i was going to like it. When i used it and saw what this was made of. I used this on my face every day. I have very oily skin and this sponge works amazing on it. I like how tough is it. And you dont even need to put a lot of product to get some lather. works perfect!!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I honestly don't see the hype with these. They don't do anything magnificent. It's just a sponge. I feel like my face is cleaner using a face brush.

I use this to take off makeup then proceed with my face brush.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I have never had anything quite like this, it have been using this sponge for over 2 weeks now and I can notice less imperfections. I had a few pores prone to getting clogged and this has kept them clean. I get a few blemishes, not many but enough to bother me, with this there has been less. I have combination skin and this works well in all areas not leaving my skin feel soft.

Make sure you soak this sponge in warm water until it is soft. It takes several minutes to soften it up. This sponge does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I really like this sponge, it is a little small, but I think it is the perfect size for your face. I am getting older and more worried about wrinkles now so I think I will keep using this sponge. I believe in the long run it will be better for me. It is biodegrade, cruelty free and vegan
Anna-Marie H.
Love this sponge! I have always been very religious to my clarisonic, but I find myself reaching for this sponge more often. Love that the charcoal helps to keep my skin clear and love how easy it is to use! I have always had blackheads, but I notice them less after I wash with this sponge--and it's not harsh on the skin.
Irvette M.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
great for any skin type, it helps with dry skin, acne and makes your face clear, nice and smooth. I use it at least 2 times per week but if my skin is dry I do it three times. Received mine as a gift so have to look into where I can purchase, hopefully online
Rebecca K.
Hastings, MI
Absolutely loved this sponge! It gets a little slick so it's nice that they have a string attached so you can keep hold. Can't go wrong with more natural products in beauty supplies! This provides exfoliation without being too harsh, perfect for the face and sensitive skin!
Yeraldi F.
Coachella, CA
Actually works its the best affordable product I've ever tried . Would I use it in the future ? Yes . Would I recommend it in the future to a friend or a family member? Yes Im so in love with this !!!! I will be buying more in the future for sure 👍🏻👍🏻
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Omg this stuff is to die for, I absolutely love mine and was hooked from just one use, you really can't go wrong buying this product
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I really enjoy using this sponge, it exfoliates effectively but without over doing it and causing any trauma to my face.
Janna S.
How it works ?
Ana M.
What is this for? And does it work?
Ashlie H.
Does this work?!? This is the 1st of its kind that I've seen & I REALLY want to try!!!
Monique B.
Naples, FL
how exactly does this works
Ebony H.
Halstead
What does this product actually do? And how much is it?