BY PUREOLOGY

A Volumizing Conditioner for Your Hair The Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that provides volume to your hair, making it appear fuller and healthier. It also helps your hair by infusing it with moisture and protecting its color. It contains a blend of carefully chosen ingredients that effectively clean your hair without stripping its color. Volumises and adds moisture Advanced Volumising Micro-Emulsion TechnologyAntiFadeComplex maximizes color retention The conditioner contains soy, oat, wheat that help in keeping your hair healthy and also prevent hair loss. It detangles your hair without weighing it down, making it lustrous and radiant. Just for you: All hair types You Won't Find: Harsh color-stripping sulfates and saltsA Closer Look: The Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner contains lemongrass which is extremely beneficial for healthy scalp care, stimulating healthy circulation and acts as a hair growth stimulant. Get Started: Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait for 30 seconds and then rinse. see more...

Crystal J.
N Salt Lake, UT
I enjoy this product, although I do wish it were more volumizing for my hair than it is. My hair is so fine that it's difficult to find something that makes a fair amount of volume, but doesn't weigh it down at all. It's also a pretty pricey conditioner, and doesn't smell great. I'll be trying other volumizing items when I run out.
Jessica H.
Astoria, NY
This is the only conditioner I've used for the past 5 years. It keeps my color vibrant and shiny. It's also vegan and I love that. I have very fine hair and it adds a bit of thickness that I really need. It's a bit pricey, but if you're spending a penny to get your hair colored it's worth it to keep it that color.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an excellent conditioner and does a great job of making your hair soft and adding volume. It smells fantastic too! It by far outweighs any product you can buy at the drugstore. I use this product every single day. Yes I have re purchased many times already.
Julie E.
Ruidoso, NM
Fresh peppermint smell in a product that leaves your hair smelling great and feeling soft and conditioned. I love this conditioner!!! You'll pay more for this product, but you won't regret it. You can find this product at Ulta or select hair salons.
Jill R.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this product. It makes my hair shiny and manageable. I gave it 4 stars because I change Shampoo and conditioner a lot, so there are products that I like better
Lauren L.
Very heavy for my hair texture. I have normal/fine hair and it's kind of thick. Doesn't smell that good and it very runny for a conditioner.
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH
Very expensive. I do not think it is worth this price but it does its job. I choose to purchase a cheaper option.
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM
Love this brand and it smells so good leaves my hair soft and manageable worthy of the price
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
I purchase this through my stylist. When I started coloring my hair with dark browns and deep reds she recommended that I try the Pureology. It is a bit pricey but, when I realized that the big bottles last me nearly 10 months, it is definitely well worth the investment. It does help to keep my color longer and this is the most healthy my fine straight hair has felt in a long time. I also find that it gives a great deal more volume than other volumizing products I have tried. The smell is a bit musky/masculine but I like it.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Danna S.
I was a little leery to try out this line. I got a travel-sized kit and kept it under the sink for a while. Can I just say....DANG I should have busted it out earlier. I was initially hesitant because the smell was something like Aveda, like earthy/hippy. However once I used the line I was so happy with how soft and manageable it made my hair!