BY PUREOLOGY

Travel Size Nano Works Gold Conditioner - Pureology Nano Works Gold luxuriously conditions and renews demanding colour-treated hair to restore youthful movement, suppleness, and shine. Offers 5 key benefits for demanding colour-treated hair including restoration, discipline, fullness, luster and protection. - Travel Size Nano Works Gold Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This conditioner is well named because it is gold. My hair absolutely loves it. It soaks up all the moisture. When I blow dry my hair after using this product it is so bouncy, shiny and frizz free. I absolutely love it.
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
The Nanoworks line is amazingggg and super concentrated, so you don’t have to use much at all. My fine hair loves it and I love Pureology because no sulfates or silicones! Big plus.
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
I got this to treat my color damaged hair. It did more harm than good. I bought it from cosmoprof and only used it for a week. Dried out my hair completely.
Allison S.
Madison , AL
This stuff is very expensive. But give it a shot!!! It’s amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I have thin fine VERY damaged hair and it has SAVED it