Pureology Travel Size Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner uploaded by Kayla D.

BY PUREOLOGY

Travel Size Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner - Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner by Pureology instantly tames, moisturizes and smoothes, undisciplined colour-treated hair. - Travel Size Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner see more...

Morgan L.
Fargo
I used pureology products in all my hair care distress! The products are spendy but work wonders! Highly recommend they have 21 benefits that’s are proven to work!
Jessica R.
I received this product in a subscription box and was not really thrilled with getting it.  I tried it out and was blown away.  I've used a lot of dry shampoos but a dry conditioner... why would I need that?? It make a huge difference in my next day hair.  This product made my ends look shiny and less frizzy.  I am hooked!
Harlee H.
Sarcoxie
I love this dry shampoo!! It smells so good, it actually leaves my scalp feeling refreshed rather than dirty. I will definitely always be using this
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN
I love this normally on day 2 my ends feel like straw. With this they feel soft and look great. I also love the smell!!