BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo for Unmanageable Color Treated Hair 10.1oz see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Great product. I have coarse and thick fairly curly hair. This is the only shampoo (i also use the super smooth conditioner) that truly makes it easier to smooth-style my hair. it leaves hair silky and significantly smooth feeling. I only use this when I'm going to straighten my hair, though, because it leaves my hair feeling a little heavy and it doesn't look or feel right if I'm going to wear it airdried and natural. overall great product for smoothing hair!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
This shampoo rocks! Smells wonderful, feels wonderful, and won't fade your hair. Too expensive but it is beyond amazing. I can't begin to explain how much I love this line. My mother and I found it years ago and have just never found anything to replace it. I only wish they would come out with something comparable at a cheaper price that kept your hair as healthy.
Cristen
Cristen
Having colored hair products that help against fading is always a a plus! This product helps against fading and it isn't harsh on your hair which is also a plus! My hair can be a bit frizzy so the smooth complex helps battle that as well! My favorite shampoo I have used!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I love love love Pureology. My hair dresser recommended this brand to me years ago and I have used it ever since. It is less harsh on your hair and doesn't leave the residue behind like other comparable brands. This Anti-fade shampoo will keep your hair color vivid.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Pureology always leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth and is the best product for preventing my terrible fly-a-ways! Also their entire line smells heavenly!!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Aurora, CO
This makes my hair feel hydrated and soft and healthy. I love it. My hair used to be really coarse and damaged, and this has managed to revive it
Ally G.
Ally G.
Washington, DC
Love this shampoo brand. No parabens, no sulfates and smells great. It really smooths out the hair too. Limited flyaways and sleek air dry.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Great shampoo! Love pureology. It is a great product and i feel safe using it..my hair feels really clean and my scalp feels invigorated.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA
Love pureology for my color treated hair. It always smells great and makes my hair look great after I've used it.
Kimiko H.
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smell and cleanses my hAir like no other shampoo love this and all purelogy products