BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Style Texture Twist provides color protection and texture to tinted hair. The Style Texture Twist helps to present a creative look by molding and separating your hair into the desired style. Pureology's water-soluble texturizing fiber paste makes the hair color more vibrant and provides thermal protection to create a distinguished style.

How To Use:

Run through damp or dry hair. Style, piece and send hair on it's way.

Certified organic botanicals of elemi, orange, ginger, propylene glycol, ozokerite, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, oleth-3, oleth-20, oleth-5, peg-150, pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, oleth-10 phosphate, olet

• Does this product work on naturally kinky, curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work on color treated hair? 1 Answers
Brittney B.
This product was the holy grail for me! I simply would wash my hair and leave a tiny bit of mositure on my hair and then add this product and twist my hair adding a hair oil after and I have had amazing results time and time again. I will be purchasing this item in the future. Also this bottle goes a long way I have had the same bottle for a little over 2 months now!
Shawnelle M.
Having natural curly hair it can be difficult finding products that actually work! This product has great control on my frizzy hair and helps to separate my curls while adding texture! Love this product and smells great!
Charee M.
This product was okay for my hair. You only need a small amount of product. It's very sticky. It made my hair very gummy feeling. I gotten this from a friend, but this is not something I will purchase.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am so sad that I can't find this product anymore. The Pureology style texture twist is the perfect finishing product for fine hair preventing flyways and for piecing. I am not sure why they discontinued making this product. I have not found any product to replace it yet.
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
I wasn't a big fan of this product. It is sticky and leaves my hair heavy even if I use a little on dry hair. Maybe if I use on wet hair it'll be better so I'll have to try it next time. It smells really nice which is a plus .
Angela B.
Hudson, IL
One of the most amazing styling products on the market! Smells good, great consistency and works like you wouldn't believe! Gives your hair texture, shine and hold!
Angela H.
Minot, ND
I can't really say I have complaints but not sure i lt does everything it says it should. It seemed like it was just one more thing to add to my hair but no real pay-off. The good thing - no build up!
Kristen P.
Enfield, CT
Love this! Smells great and holds my hair in place. Really good at texturing my hair. Lasts all day without getting greasy. Exceeded my expectations.
Kayla J.
Calhoun, LA
Okay! We're looking forward and a lot. it will not only did the first one is not an option for me, I am too lazy dog is not an option for me,
Leah G.
I have a hint of a wave in my straight hair. This product helped bring out my wave and some how gave me the beachy wave look and I love it!
Charee M.
Does this product work on naturally kinky, curly hair?
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really work on color treated hair?