BY PUREOLOGY

This Pureology Supersmooth Shampoo 8.5oz helps to tone your hair and make it more manageable for styling with quality ingredients that increase softness and improve feel. Use this shampoo daily if you are active, as it will help you to feel relaxed when you are on the field or at the gym. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Melanie D.
I absolutely love the shampoo. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. It doesn’t really lather but it isn’t supposed to. I love the way it smells. It works great on my very thick, frizzy, curly, dry hair. I would buy this product all the time if it wasn’t so expensive
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Very good stuff, this shampoo isn't worth buying to me only because it's so thin and I feel like when I was my hair with it, I'm wasting more than I am using. Would be better if it was a little thicker and not so runny. I would recommend it but won't be buying it anymore
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
Good shampoo would recommend to anyone, makes it feel soft, smooth, not so tangly. Good scent. Love this brand so much!
Ashley F.
East Peoria
This shampoo is 100% best shampoo I have ever used. Leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy and smooth.
Christina C.
Raleigh, NC
Great scent, smooth consistency, leaves hair feeling moisturized immediately after applying
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
Pureology is great company but this shampoo I find a bit heavy for my hair even tho I have thick and coarse hair, I would use the nanoworks before this one.
jessica S.
Lethbridge
This stuff is seriously amazing. It is so relaxing and luxurious. It is expensive however so use sparingly! A lovely treat for yourself if you can afford it.