BY PUREOLOGY #11 in Hair Relaxers

Pureology Super Straight Relaxing Hair Serum a humidity resistant and color protecting serum that straightens frizzy or curly hair. Mew lightweight silicones smooth hair without alcohol. Anti Fade Complex protects hair from UVA/UVB and thermal damage.

How To Use:

Apply to damp hair. Blow dry and style with brush or flat iron.

Botanicals of White Tea, Seaweed, Avocado Lipids (Certified Organic), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocam

Katie E.
Anchorage
I love to use this serum every time I blow dry my hair. It leave my hair soft with a smooth, frizz free shine. A little goes a long way as it does help keep hair moisturized, if you use to much your hair will be weighed down and look oily.
Brittany A.
I really like this brand. I like their hydration line better than this one, but it's definitely still good. If you color your hair you should seriously consider investing in pureology.
Sarah L.
North Tonawanda
The most amazing hair product on the market! From the amazing fresh and clean scents to the longevity it gives your straightened hair and everything in between. This product by far exceeds all expectations and is second to none. I use this product following the matching shampoo and conditioner and After I style my hair, it lasts for 3-4 days. I have naturally curly hair and this product protects against humidity (which is the worst nightmare of anyone who has curly hair that straightens it) and I would recommend to anyone!
Lindsay R.
Fenton, Mi
Since my hair has a natural wave to it, I use this to help reduce the curl. It works pretty good as long as I use a straitener. If I don't use it, I can tell that I have a little more wave than if I do use it. My hair is thick, so it's hard to get the product throughout all of my hair. I still use it and have for a couple years now.
Michelle W.
Murrieta, CA
Love this serum! Helps keep frizzies away. I also don't fear is fading my hair color. Good value as a little goes a long way. Comparable price-wise to other salon quality frizz controllers. I use it in my dark brown color treated hair. Ib would definitely buy this product again and again!
Rhiannon G.
King City, CA
Used this while in Hawaii. I simply used this and towel dried my hair. Sometimes I get a kink in the back of my hair when I towel dry, but not with this product. Will use again in humid conditions.
liz B.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is the only product that can keep the frizz in my hair under control. I would recommend this product for anyone with wavy/curly hair. It is an absolute life saver.
Claudia N.
I just love this product. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny! It is great to be used during the summer to keep my hair straight since the air is so humid.
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
Love this product. You know when you are using a high quality product when you can wash after a salon visit and still have salon hair. Would recommend!
Gabrielle L.
Collinsville, OK
This stuff does what it says it does, it keeps my color looking amazing noticeably longer. Also keeps my hair straight and falling even.
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
Does this product make your hair oily? Also how does it smell?