BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Super Straight Conditioner is a hair conditioner that is used to make even the most unruly hair smooth and straight. This conditioner uses Thermal Complex to make sure that your hair color does not fade. Pureology Super Straight Conditioner also contains camellia, sesame and organic Shea, all of which moisturize dry hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went through a faze where I wanted to pay a billion dollars to have the best hair ever. This stuff was part of that phase. It is a great conditioner but use sparingly (obviously you would anyways because of that price tag!). If you use too much or use it too often it can make your hair flat.
We have very hard water in our house and it makes my hair like straw. It's pricey as its a salon product, but for the results- it's worth it! The scent is light and coconut like, the bottle is interestingly shaped. I would absolutely recommend this to those who need a high quality comdotioner
Laura S.
Laura S.
Genoa , OH
Pureology is a great Brand. Everything is all natural and not packed with chemicals. Color coating of the bottles helps me know what I need. This product still left my hair slightly frizzy. All of these products have a great smell. I would continue using these products v
Donna K.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
One of my favorite conditioners. I love the Pureology line and this one is great, Your hair feels so smooth and the shampoo, conditioner and serum for straight hair makes your hair blow dry so well. I purchased this one in a kit from Ulta.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner. It works great! A little goes a long way. I also love the mint smell and the way it makes your scalp feel. The only downfall is its a little pricey.
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this tiny bottle. It doesn't necessarily keep my hair straight but it keeps my hair really soft, smooth, and shiny.
Christy C.
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is amazing! Pureology is my go to and leaves my hair feeling great! I love how it's non greasy!
Chamile R.
Chamile R.
Opa Locka, FL
Totally love this product. Leaves my hair silky soft and smelling deliciously good. Totalky recommend it.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
I love how this makes my hair feel and I want to try more shampoos and conditioners by this brand
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this world will and smells great. A little goes a long way and I use this daily for years.
Katie J.