BY PUREOLOGY

Helps control frizz and unruly volume with this leave-in conditioning cream. The moisturizing formula intensifies natural shine while protecting colour vibrancy. The exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex helps provide heat-styling protection and maximizes colour retention.

Buy on Amazon
Dani N.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product! I put a little bit in my hair when it's wet after I get out of the shower. When my hair is dry, it looks and feels so smooth! It is expensive, but worth the price. I buy this product all the time.
Cassandra M.
North versailles
Love purology. They make great products. Expensive compared to the other products. I use the shampoo and contioner everyday and will continue to buy the cream. It’s always a clean product and always has a great smell.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Having frizzy, naturally curly hair I rely on good blow dry serums to help protect and smooth my hair. Anytime I find something that works amazingly and helps reduce the amount of heat I have to use, I'm in! I would advise to start off by using a tiny amount because it WILL make your hair look greasy and oily if you use too much
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
I love the smell! I've not found a pureology product that doesn't work! I'm so pleased. I used to be a redkin addict but after trying out pureology, I'll never go back. The products work for every day long term use and I've not found a product that makes my hair feel and look near as healthy as pureology's.
Samantha C.
Coventry, CT
I am biased towards Pureology products because the salon I go to is a Pureology driven salon. I adore Supersmooth because it tames the flyaways and frizziness but keeps my hair from getting too much of a product-y, overdone feel. My hair gets greasy very easily and quickly, but is also frizzy so it's been a challenge to find products that work but don't exacerbate the greasiness. Thankfully Supersmooth does the job.
Christina S.
Staten Island, NY
This product is ideal for people who have a dry, frizzy, and course textured hair. I felt the smell was pleasant. My hair is normal to fine, smooth texture when blown- but do have a tendency to frizz where my ponytail line is. This product worked well. I wouldn't use this often, unless i knew I was washing my hair the next day. The product was a bit heavy for me. I tend to use it once in a while, as to not waste it.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I use this product for my hair as it is so thick it needs help staying smooth. It is a bit pricey, but, it is worth the price. Pureology is a good brand and lasts a long time. The scent is nice and not to heavy or strong. I'm very pleased.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I give this 3 stars because i love it but it is pricey to me. It helps smoothd my hair because its always frizzy. With the price being so high it def met my expectations. It smells good which is always a need on hair products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
This smoothing cream conditions, smooths, and keeps my hair looking very shiny and soft. The packaging is great...the product comes out of a twist cap, so you don't have to worry about it breaking. My only complaint is the smell. Sooo disappointing. It smells awful.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
I like this product but I don't love it. It helps with frizz , breakage and its a good heat protectant. Effective product, my hair is very thick and unruly however so it did not help with my frizz as much as I'd hoped but average hair will do well with this product.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??