Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo uploaded by kimberly s.Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Marla V.

BY PUREOLOGY

Gently cleanse and smooth unruly hair without stripping away moisture. Introducing Super Smooth®, professional colour care for unmanageable colour-treated hair in need of intense smoothing and discipline as a result of multiple chemical processes. Our Super Straight System has been reborn as Super Smooth and includes reformulated favorites plus new smoothing organic essentials to transform hair.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
This shampoo is pricey but does what it claims to do. My hair is really dry and still in process from recovering after being bleached. After having straw like hair I decided to give this a try and splurge a little. I was not disappointed, my hair felt like I had just gotten a fresh blow out at the salon.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
This is hands down the best shampoo and conditioner for me. It is so gentle and hydrating for my super linger, super think, dry and unmanageable hair. Unfortunately, it’s also very expensive (especially for someone with a lot of hair) so I do not use this exclusively- though I wish I could. As an extra bonus, it also smells amazing!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I didn't like this set even in the slightest. The shampoo over dried my hair and then the conditioner didn't make up for the lost moisture. I paid way too much for them that I wish I hadn't. They were not my favorite.
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley, NV
I was so pleasantly surprised by this shampoo! I can't believe how well it works for being a cream... it cleanses but doesn't dry out or irritate my scalp. It lathers too!! I almost never stick to the same shampoo because there are always new ones I want to try but this one is so good I will continue buying it
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
This shampoo has done so much for my hair. As I get older my hair is changing. This stuff help it look healthy again. It doesn't bubble up when you lather so have that in mind so you aren't using more than needed.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I am so glad I discovered this line! This product makes my hair feel amazing! The scent is incredible and it targets my dry scalp. Other alternatives do not compare! I would definitely buy it again!!!
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
This product really hydrated my hair while still helping to maintain its color. It smells amazing, is very concentrated and heavy so you don’t need a lot. The product is a little pricey for the amount that you get but when you find a product that you like, it’s worth every cent.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this as a gift I got the mini and I loved how my hair turned out the ends were smoother and it looked like I had less breakage. And I let my hair air dry and it air dries straight n wavy no frizz. I would definitely buy the full size once I’m done with my current shampoo.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Very good stuff, this shampoo isn't worth buying to me only because it's so thin and I feel like when I was my hair with it, I'm wasting more than I am using. Would be better if it was a little thicker and not so runny. I would recommend it but won't be buying it anymore
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I love love love Pureology. My hair dresser recommended this brand to me years ago and I have used it ever since. It is less harsh on your hair and doesn't leave the residue behind like other comparable brands. This Anti-fade shampoo will keep your hair color vivid.
Jessica C.
Where can I buy this?
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Does this really protected colored hair?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get?I so need bad
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
How well does this work? I have thick coarse curly color treated hair. Im always looking to try products that will take care of my hair
Maria T.
Is this a full size product??