4 colors available

BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
Molly P.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
Love this product! If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you. It will keep your color vibrant and long lasting without all of the harmful chemicals. It makes your hair feel clean and smooth after every use without using the wax that most shampoo products use.
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Fell in LOVE with Pureology when I was in Highschool. Made my hair feel salon quality at home! I love the smell of it!
Chandni P.
Chandni P.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff! Great for those who want softer smoothr hair! The scent is great too and it lasts.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite shampoo & I am currently using this! I love the smell. My hair feels a lot healthier when I use this product. The smoothing formula in particular helps calm my wave and frizz.
Patricia
Patricia
My absolute favorite shampoo. I used to only buy cheap shampoos because I didn't believe the more expensive ones made a difference, but when I tried pureology I was sold. I don't buy it as much as I'd like to because of the price but if it's in your budget it's definitely worth it. Plus they se it at target now which is awesome.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is a great line to use. The shampoo and conditioner leave your hair silky and if it's color treated helps against fading. I love this product line!
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this shampoo, it leaves my hair so healthy and shiny. I love how it looks after I shampoo with Pureology!
Aniqa Z.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
The best shampoo ever! I have been using this shampoo for a while now and it has made my hair soft and voluminous! This shampoo never disappoints.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
I have long natural curly hair, and this shampoo is not for me. It made my hair so tangled I had a hard time getting conditioner in my hair.
Rabab K.
Rabab K.
calgary
I love this product. This shampoo and conditioner does wonders to my hair. It helps with the frizz and leaves my hair shiny
lauryn n.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?