BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo line. The super smooth collection is amazing on its own but anything from phrenology I've used has been beyond amazing and the only thing my hair stays beautiful with! The concentrated formula is amazing and money saving and the zero sulfate is exactly what I was looking for. My frizz is manageable and my color doesn't fade!
Ester B.
Ester B.
Pacoima , CA
This shampoo makes me hair smell great. It is a higher end shampoo that I bought at hair but works great on my blonde hair. The scent is long lasting and smells like clean, I would buy again!!
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las vegas, NV
All ingredients are as per my liking

Concentrated Formula
For Unmanageable Colour-Treated Hair
ZeroSulfate® 100% Vegan Ingredients
Cleanse & tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrated ZeroSulfate formula. The Super Smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex® which helps protect against heat.*

Tina S.
Tina S.
This product is absolute amazing. It helps my hair stay straight and smooth. NO frizz even on the dampest or most humid days.
Sterling P.
Sterling P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this shampoo. The smell is so great and it does a great job at cleaning the scalp. I can definitely tell a difference when I use other shampoos. I have an oily scalp.
Yessenia F.
Yessenia F.
Hialeah, FL
Leaves hair super soft and ready for a smooth blowout! I prefer to use this on clients with coarse or frizzy hair. Makes the hair so much more manageable and soft!
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this shampoo, it leaves my hair so healthy and shiny. I love how it looks after I shampoo with Pureology!
Aniqa Z.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo ever! I have been using this shampoo for a while now and it has made my hair soft and voluminous! This shampoo never disappoints.
Rabab K.
Rabab K.
calgary
I love this product. This shampoo and conditioner does wonders to my hair. It helps with the frizz and leaves my hair shiny
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
I have long natural curly hair, and this shampoo is not for me. It made my hair so tangled I had a hard time getting conditioner in my hair.
lauryn n.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?