BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
Mandy N.
Springfield, MO
Love LOVE LOVE. I wasn't sure at first why a shampoo costs so much but after using it once I'm hooked. Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny. Great scent too
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is a great line to use. The shampoo and conditioner leave your hair silky and if it's color treated helps against fading. I love this product line!
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
LOVE there products it's all I use my hair has never felt better and they have tons of types so you can find exactly what you need for your hair type
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
I remeber yall sent this to me in a voxbox and i just had to go back and get somewhere but this thing is amazing and all Yall need to incest in it
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
The best shampoo ever! I have been using this shampoo for a while now and it has made my hair soft and voluminous! This shampoo never disappoints.
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
High end product. Very moisturizing and rebalancing. With a soft scent that really sticks to the hair all day, it really keeps color protected.
Tina S.
This product is absolute amazing. It helps my hair stay straight and smooth. NO frizz even on the dampest or most humid days.
Kathryn C.
This shampoo is one of my all time favorites! It smells great and works wonders for my hair. Definitely worth the price
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Fell in LOVE with Pureology when I was in Highschool. Made my hair feel salon quality at home! I love the smell of it!
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. Holy wow, my hair feels amazing when I use this stuff! Soft, full of volume, shiny....amazing!!
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?