Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I had gotten my hair cut and the stylist had used this on my hair to wash it and recommended I purchase this (I have extremely fine, thinning hair) and gives me volume most shampoos don't. It has a very cologne-y smell to it and because it's so concentrated you have to barely use any.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
Pureology products are amazing, and really do what they say. Working at a hair salon that sold all of these products, I got to try all of the different ones. I usually "cocktail" my Pureology products by using different lines of shampoo and conditioner. However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner.
Stacy M.
Florence, AZ
I LOVE this shampoo line. The super smooth collection is amazing on its own but anything from phrenology I've used has been beyond amazing and the only thing my hair stays beautiful with! The concentrated formula is amazing and money saving and the zero sulfate is exactly what I was looking for. My frizz is manageable and my color doesn't fade!
My absolute favorite shampoo. I used to only buy cheap shampoos because I didn't believe the more expensive ones made a difference, but when I tried pureology I was sold. I don't buy it as much as I'd like to because of the price but if it's in your budget it's definitely worth it. Plus they se it at target now which is awesome.
Ally M.
Sorrento, FL
Great smell, great consistancy, you can definitley tell its working even after one wash.
it lasts forever and i love how every thing is vegan. and since i straighten my hair everyday regardless the thermal anti fade helps tremendlously!
Karina C.
Pureology is amazing! I love the way it makes my hair feel, and it doesn't make my hair oily or flat. The only down side to this is the smell isn't as strong as I like. But if you aren't picky about how is smells it's great!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite shampoo & I am currently using this! I love the smell. My hair feels a lot healthier when I use this product. The smoothing formula in particular helps calm my wave and frizz.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
Love this product! If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you. It will keep your color vibrant and long lasting without all of the harmful chemicals. It makes your hair feel clean and smooth after every use without using the wax that most shampoo products use.
Yessenia F.
Hialeah, FL
Leaves hair super soft and ready for a smooth blowout! I prefer to use this on clients with coarse or frizzy hair. Makes the hair so much more manageable and soft!
Sterling P.
LOVE this shampoo. The smell is so great and it does a great job at cleaning the scalp. I can definitely tell a difference when I use other shampoos. I have an oily scalp.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?