BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Fell in LOVE with Pureology when I was in Highschool. Made my hair feel salon quality at home! I love the smell of it!
Chandni P.
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Love this stuff! Great for those who want softer smoothr hair! The scent is great too and it lasts.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite shampoo & I am currently using this! I love the smell. My hair feels a lot healthier when I use this product. The smoothing formula in particular helps calm my wave and frizz.
Patricia
Patricia
My absolute favorite shampoo. I used to only buy cheap shampoos because I didn't believe the more expensive ones made a difference, but when I tried pureology I was sold. I don't buy it as much as I'd like to because of the price but if it's in your budget it's definitely worth it. Plus they se it at target now which is awesome.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is a great line to use. The shampoo and conditioner leave your hair silky and if it's color treated helps against fading. I love this product line!
Ciara U.
Ciara U.
Wonderful product. Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free.
Mandy N.
Mandy N.
Springfield, MO
Love LOVE LOVE. I wasn't sure at first why a shampoo costs so much but after using it once I'm hooked. Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny. Great scent too
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
This shampoo is great for smoothing, but the accompanying conditioner is definitely a MUST. Love the smell as well!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
Pureology products are amazing, and really do what they say. Working at a hair salon that sold all of these products, I got to try all of the different ones. I usually "cocktail" my Pureology products by using different lines of shampoo and conditioner. However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner.
ebube o.
ebube o.
Prairie View, TX
I remeber yall sent this to me in a voxbox and i just had to go back and get somewhere but this thing is amazing and all Yall need to incest in it
lauryn n.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?