Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo

by Pureology

Gently cleanse and smooth unruly hair without stripping away moisture. Introducing Super Smooth®, professional colour care for unmanageable colour-treated hair in need of intense smoothing and discipline as a result of multiple chemical processes. Our Super Straight System has been reborn as Super Smooth and includes reformulated favorites plus new smoothing organic essentials to transform hair.

Que beneficios consigo al utilizar este producto?
How much do you really like this product?? Is it worth the price ? Has any WOC tried it and like it ?
Yessss ! It helps restore moisture
Start your review of Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. in reviews
Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny.in reviews
If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you.in reviews
Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. in reviews
Jacqueline O.
Erie, PA
Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Jacqueline O.
Jewel-Osco Since I got a free sample of the Pureology Shampoo and conditioner and dry shampoo in the mail a few weeks ago I figured I’d give the smooth perfection a try and I absolutely love it. You don’t have to use a lot
Meghan M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Pureology always leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth and is the best product for preventing my terrible fly-a-ways! Also their entire line smells heavenly!!
Angie S.
Olathe, Ks
I love PureOlogy Super Smooth Shampoo! I don't need to use a conditioner with this shampoo. It leaves my hair smooth and soft with a great texture.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA
Love pureology for my color treated hair. It always smells great and makes my hair look great after I've used it.
Francesca  L.
Haverhill, MA
I never really believed expensive shampoo was worth it until I treated myself to this. It lathers beautifully, and makes hair so soft and luxurious. Even when it dries naturally it is so much less frizzy. I also sit there and constantly smell my hair over and over again because it smells like a dream lol. 100% worth the price.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love pureology! I suffered with dry hair for a long time. I tried several different products and nothing helped. Finally I tried this shampoo as a last resort. I cannot tell you how much I regret not trying this first! It smoothed and hydrated my hair amazingly well. It took about 3 weeks of use but it worked. I highly recommend this to everyone. Oh and the smell is amazing.
Hailey F.
Guntersville , Al
Hands down my favorite shampoo. I use this especially when rift after my hair is colored!
Brooke  I.
Warrington, PA
I tried this when I got it as a free sample and was asked for my opinion. I really liked it it smelled really nice and my hair was really soft afterwards. I thought the color was a little bit brighter. It was a lot more money than what I'm currently using and I'm very happy with what I'm using so I'm going to stick with what I have. Maybe if it was a little bit cheaper I would switch.
Kat F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't color my hair any longer but when I did, this was always my go-to shampoo. It seriously is the absolute best for retaining hair color (even red!). It's expensive, but completely worth it if you regularly spend the money to color your hair.
Kimiko H.
Clovis, NM
Nice smell and cleanses my hAir like no other shampoo love this and all purelogy products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...