4 colors available

BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. For unmanageable color-treated hair. Concentrated formula. ZeroSulfate®. 100% Vegan ingredients*. ThamalAntifadeComplex® Cleanse and tame unruly hair with Super Smooth Shampoo, a concentrate ZeroSulfate® formula.  The super smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "However, I have found that Super Smooth only works well when you use both the shampoo and conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny." in 1 review
  • "If you color your hair a lot this is a great product for you." in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling great, smooth, and tangle free. " in 1 review
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried! I have dry, course, curly hair that is color treated. This product smooths out all the flyaways and the frizz. The fragrance is outstanding! Although the price point is higher than what I would like, I think it is so worth it! I have never used a product that leaves my hair looking and feeling manageable and shiny the way this product does. #HolyGrail #Contest #CurlyHair #HairCare
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo; it has changed my hair for the better. It doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves it feeling clean and soft and smooth. The scent is amazing. I use the huge bottles of this and they last me a long time. It's worth the money if you want to take care of your hair. My ends are better too.
Felyssia M.
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I had gotten my hair cut and the stylist had used this on my hair to wash it and recommended I purchase this (I have extremely fine, thinning hair) and gives me volume most shampoos don't. It has a very cologne-y smell to it and because it's so concentrated you have to barely use any.
Alexandra  G.
Alexandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this shampoo! I have never been able to find a shampoo I was able to use more than a week in a row because they all always left my hair greasy. A family member had some of this they bought for someone but it was the wrong kind, I used it for a week expecting it to make my hair greasy and it didn't. I have been using it for over a year now without any problems.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the best thing to happen to my hair! It is well worth the price tag. Smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling soft and without the use of a ton of extra product. I have curly hair that I am currently working to regrow. This product helps so much without weighing my hair down at all. I don't have to use a lot which is nice, paired with the conditioner it leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing! I will continue to rebuy this product over and over!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Sorrento, FL
Great smell, great consistancy, you can definitley tell its working even after one wash.
it lasts forever and i love how every thing is vegan. and since i straighten my hair everyday regardless the thermal anti fade helps tremendlously!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Pureology is amazing! I love the way it makes my hair feel, and it doesn't make my hair oily or flat. The only down side to this is the smell isn't as strong as I like. But if you aren't picky about how is smells it's great!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
LOVE there products it's all I use my hair has never felt better and they have tons of types so you can find exactly what you need for your hair type
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is one of my all time favorites! It smells great and works wonders for my hair. Definitely worth the price
Mandy N.
Mandy N.
Springfield, MO
Love LOVE LOVE. I wasn't sure at first why a shampoo costs so much but after using it once I'm hooked. Makes my hair soft silky and very shiny. Great scent too
lauryn n.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know where to get this from for cheaper
Karli C.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help my damaged hair?