BY PUREOLOGY

Smooth away flyaways and intensify natural shine as you blow dry with PUREOLOGY SuperSmooth Relaxing Serum. Infused with naturally derived botanical extracts this lightweight serum works wonders on unmanageable, colour treated hair.

Thanks to the thermal anti fade complex, PUREOLOGY Super Smooth Relaxing Serum guarantees long lasting hair colour. Camellia oil smoothes away frizz and flyaways, sesame oil perfects shine and improves your hair’s flexibility whilst organic shea butter infuses moisture for a wonderfully silky finish.

Buy on Amazon
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
If you have dry frizzy hair this works wonders. I have long, thick, coarse, wavy, frizzy hair and this product transformed my locks into smoother, shiny, straight, gorgeous hair. One thing to keep in mind, a little goes a very long way with the whole Pureology line, so you only need a small amount to do the trick.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
So, I was wandering a mall one day and I walked past a hair salon with a rack that had 50% off hair care products. This serum happened to be one of them. I think I paid about $10-12 for this. I usually use Pureology shampoo + conditioner, so I thought I would give this a try. It’s alright. I’m not a huge fan. It’s very thick and heavy so use a little bit! I wouldn’t purchase again, as I like very smooth serums with a thinner consistency. It did work well smoothing my hair. I have thick wavy hair, by the way. I couldn’t beat the half off price though!
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I absolutely love this brand, but this particular product did nothing for my hair. It was OK, and I did finish it, but mainly because I paid so much for it. It smells great! But did my hair look better??? Nope. Nope. Nope.
Will not buy again.
Ihave shoulderlength, course, thick, curly, color treated hair.
Bailey P.
Kalispell, MT
I love all of purology products! But I love this product because it doesn’t make my hair greasy! I have fine hair, and it is really easy to get greasy! This product makes my hair look clean and smooth!
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
It definitely relaxed my hair! Made it silky smooth and I felt like every time I used It, it made my hair healthier! And I smells so good! I love the smell of all Pureology products!
Rachel W.
LACEY, WA
If you have coarse, curly and frizzy hair run to get this. It gives hair a soft shiny and smooth look without being greasy. The more you use it the better hair feels.
Misty Dawn B.
Morgans Point, TX
Love, love, love all things pureology! Some say it’s pricey, but you get what you pay for! Makes your hair smell and feel wonderful! Will go back again and again! ❤️
Brittany N.
Cleveland
I love this product! It is expensive but worth every penny. It smells great and leave your hair looking awesome. Compared to other brands this hair serum is by far the best. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristina G.
I got this to try on a trip where I one the humidity was going to make my ends crazy. I have straight fine hair that usually doesn't need smoothing, but now that I've stopped coloring, I have a gray streak coming in that is coarse and wiry and sometimes needs taming. Also need smoothing on my dry ends that want to look unruly between trims. This was very helpful. Only four stars because while it did do the job, it didn't do it any better than less pricey products I've tried. I don't mind shelling out big bucks on my beauty products, but then I do, that's because I feel they work better than other stuff I've tried. This just simply didn't. So I'm sticking with a cheaper product that gives me the same results.
Madison V.
Brentwood, TN
This product is my go to! The product is a very good value for what it does. It effects my hair in a very good way leaving it so smooth. The product smells appealing while others not so much and I’d do nothing to improve the product!